DX » Community » Reviews » Cute 3D Nail Arts Manicure Beauty Stickers (Assorted 10-Sheet Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byto0sweet on 02/22/2014

excellent quality wide selection of stickers Beautiful designs Not extremely easy to remove stickers from sheet. Use tweezers! Sometimes the stickers can rip if you are not extremely careful. I love these stickers. I get lots of compliments. For best results. use a clear base coat on your nails, nail ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byknofca on 12/23/2013

Very low price (in our country, one sheet costs 1 €). Every sheet is of different stickers. They are very easy to use, you only place it on your nail (whether it is coloured before or not) and you cover it with topcoat for longer effect. They are also very easy to remove. None. Very useful, when you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynastysuccubus on 10/27/2013

Even though all the stickers are black and white, they come in 10 very different styles. They stick very easily. The quality is good and the size is perfect: not too big but not too small either. Once I forgot to apply a clear top coat after putting the stickers on and was surprised to realise that they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariaberta76 on 08/25/2013

They are very feminine stickers. Beautiful and varied. Very cheap and excellent presentation. For longer you should apply a base coat, your favorite nail polish and a couple of layers of top coat In my country there are nail stickers like these but they are expensive or cheap are of lower quality. Nothing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byattanimp on 05/04/2013

Very pretty designs, and a package includes a nice variety of them. Compared to what I would pay in my home country they are very cheap, and I think the quality is better than most of what I could find. Work well on bare nails and nail polished ones. Well, in their very nature these things are "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychibini on 12/24/2012

I'm not a pro in using make up or doing nails arts. But this product is good in its quality. The design is great and it sticks well and fast ( so becareful once you put it). you've got ten assorted sheet packs in black and white. for the price it's a great deal. I received them in good condition. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRyv3niLLe on 12/20/2012

Easy to use even for an amateur. I just love nails sticker! You can make any concept for your nails to look pretty. not much cute design. it doesn't took a long time to stay in your nails even you're already put a top coat. Don't forget to use a top coat once/twice after applying. :) It makes me more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymissbisc on 12/19/2012

For the price of these stickers, they will make a great addition to the Christmas presents for the girl cousins who will be visiting this year. I was looking for some items that would 'top up' the gifts that I had already ordered (thanks DX!). None I can think of given the product is low-tech, and does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykyrasand on 09/11/2011

So many Stickers, great variety . Perfect size for your nails . Very cheap as the same brand is sold in the stores here for $4 a sheet. Absolutely no cons that I can think of. Just use a pair of tweezers to pull them off the sheet , place them on your nail and seal with a topcoat, beautiful ! I wish ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJamboy on 03/28/2011

The stickers are in a great number and they are very cheap if u compare the packages-sheets which are sold anywhere close to my country. I belive they are also quite of good quality, especially if u use them in a right way! There could be even a lower price because the item isnt so expensive to produce-... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections