DX » Community » Reviews » Cute 3D Nail Arts Manicure Beauty Stickers (Assorted 10-Sheet Pack)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Pretty and fun

posted by attanimp on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very pretty designs, and a package includes a nice variety of them.
    Compared to what I would pay in my home country they are very cheap, and I think the quality is better than most of what I could find.
    Work well on bare nails and nail polished ones.

Cons:

Well, in their very nature these things are "fiddly". Not easy to get them exactly where you want them, even and in the same place on all your nails -and you pretty much need someone else to put them on. (Or rather, I needed that)

OtherThoughts:

I think my problem with these mainly comes down to needing practice, and with a ten sheet pack you can do a bit of practising. The price isn't too prohibitive to allow for this. Me, my mother and my teenaged nieces played around with them an evening, and the girls loved them.
    I've still given them a decent grade on ease of use, since, after all, they're small and sticky -you must expect some fiddling.

Bottomline:

If you'd lie a relatively simple way to "spice up" your nail decorations a bit this is a great product for you. There were a few different types included in the package, but I don't quite remember how many -it wasn't much of a concern for me.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections