DX » Community » Reviews » 4 Styles-in-1 30mW Green + 80mW Red Laser Stage Lighting Projector w/ Tripod - Blue (AC 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaaulius on 01/13/2014

Very good quality, smooth surface, precise. Nice patterns. The microphone is more sensitive than one I had bought last year. Very good packed, everything is safe, no damage. I bought another one before, but this is better made. For me is very good price, too. I miss EU plug. But no problem to buy one.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaaulius on 01/13/2014

Very good quality, smooth surface, precise. Nice patterns. The microphone is sensitive more than one I had bought before. Simple to operate. Very good packed, everything is safe, no damage. I bought another one before, but this is better made. I miss EU plug. But no problem to buy one. But better way ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspikey7 on 01/06/2014

good product lots of fun used it over christmas beats putting up lights with cables project onto trees looks like trees are filled with lights plus use it with tempo of music all my friends want me to order laser projectors for them they all want there own laser projector watch everbodys face when you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordseiya on 08/01/2013

- Fits your hand size ;D - Has Tripods to balance - Power consumption really low - Light Weight - Acceptable price COULDNT FIND ANY CON ;D really impressive laser projector with 4 rotating shapes and 2 colours ! Useful at parties, home events, becoming even better when using smoke machine to follow the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjahz1 on 02/05/2013

Good price for its functions. Laser (especially green) is very bright also in big rooms. 'Windmill" effect is so psychodelic!! Great show in smoked room - all rays are visible :) The audio microphone is weak...you will need >the VERY LOUD< music to activate laser lights. For me it is important,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDragelampe on 12/02/2012

Bright and good lasers speed control! easy to use It has a very wide range, can fill a normal sized room if placed properly changes the apperance of the room Haven't really found any. Don't really see the use of strobe or the ability to follow music, this device is more for making the living room or ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytorben1974 on 11/18/2012

Very powerful Little laser projector. Works perfect, and is able to create a magnificent wall of light. Able to illuminate a big wall even at great distance. Very fascinating to Watch! Only 110v US plug. Forgot to order EU plug, so I had to find and buy rather expensive plug in a shop nearby. Otherwise ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections