DX » Community » Reviews » Aquariums Digital Water Thermometer with Waterproof Remote Sensor
  • 5 star 34 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdrianoBelinato on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:small -good quality build -nice looking -pretty good price as compared to the 3$ one i would have to pay for a analog one that sticks on the glass or the glass one Cons:It's quite slow to update so it's not very useful for my purposes (monitoring temperature for... Read more

Enjoyed the digital thermometer.
    0 0
  • posted byilantop on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and precise digital aquarium temperature meter. Long cords with a sensor at the edge can measure the temperature in any point in the fish tank. The meter can be set to display temperatures either in Fahrenheit or in Celsius units. It is able to sense tem... Read more

Packed product Unpacked
    0 0
  • posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product works as expected in the aquarium. Shows the normal view of the small screen temperatudo perfect LED. Good for use in small aquariums. Cons:The product appears to have a slight variation in temperature but not possao discredit the values ??presente... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilveraignacio on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice thermometer, useful and very nice to see. I used it in my aquarium and it works without any problems, the stick is very powerful and the temperature is very exactly Cons:Maybe the plastic is cheap and it is easy to broke, but i havent got any problem, i stick it in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythuygen on 08/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:there is an on and off switch on front there is a Fahrenheit and Celsius switch on front the display is large enough so you can read the temperature clearly the sensor is water proof so you can hold it under water Cons:no cons I can think of the devices does it's job pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladoma on 07/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking little thermometer, it has fast readings between measurements, usable power off button, length of the cable is enough. Cons:I bought 2 analog thermometers to be sure that my thermometar give measurements that are 2.5 to 3 points in celzius temperature less... Read more

2 0
  • posted byoh2lnm on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Good build quality considering the price. - Power swith is a nice feature, will save battery life as readings are most likely not required all the time. - switch for displaying the temperature in F or C. - Cons:None found so far. The sensor has some glue leftov... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Waterproof sensor that can be submerged in fish tanks and aquariums. Seems to be well built and has suction caps on both the sensor end and the display so you can stick it to any smooth surface. Suction caps seem to be very strong and durable. It has a switch... Read more

1 0
  • posted byabaldessari on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a cheap Aquariums Digital Water Thermometer with Waterproof Remote Sensor. It shows the temperature in this display unit and you can install the remote sensor deep in the aquarium. nice looking and small size is good too. Cons:suction cups seem to be not... Read more

the thermometer the thermometer 2
    0 0
  • posted byBOOOOOOB on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very cheap comes with a battery and had Fahrenheit/ Celsius support on the fly, just fly the switch and done. It comes with a battery and 2 suction caps so you can place it anywhere you like. Cons:The cable is on the left side , but hey! you can see that on the pi... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections