DX » Community » Reviews » Aquariums Digital Water Thermometer with Waterproof Remote Sensor
Customer’s impression:
Good price cheap build quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArpag on 08/14/2014

Pros: It´s cheap and it worked well for some time. Cons: I had this for 2 years now, and its broken, but it lasted this long working good. So bottom line i think it's worth the money. Also the cupping-glass didn't hold very good. Nothing else to say Read more

Impression:Good price,cheap build quality;

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianoBelinato on 07/03/2014

small -good quality build -nice looking -pretty good price as compared to the 3$ one i would have to pay for a analog one that sticks on the glass or the glass one It's quite slow to update so it's not very useful for my purposes (monitoring temperature for black and white photography chemicals). It ... Read more

Enjoyed the digital thermometer.

0 0 0

• posted byilantop on 06/08/2014

Small and precise digital aquarium temperature meter. Long cords with a sensor at the edge can measure the temperature in any point in the fish tank. The meter can be set to display temperatures either in Fahrenheit or in Celsius units. It is able to sense temperature changes for 0.1C. It comes with ... Read more

Packed product Unpacked

0 0 1

• posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

The product works as expected in the aquarium. Shows the normal view of the small screen temperatudo perfect LED. Good for use in small aquariums. The product appears to have a slight variation in temperature but not possao discredit the values ??presented. I would say that is not fully measured but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byr04051983 on 03/01/2014

I am very glad to purchase, high quality and is simple in use, changed my work, became very easily and quickly, everything perfectly works, I advise to buy, minuses didn't find I am very glad to purchase, high quality and is simple in use, changed my work, became very easily and quickly, everything perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoppiebos on 01/11/2014

got this item from dealextreme because the local petshop is way to expensive, i really like the settings for fahrenheit and Celsius and the battery is holding on very good really tiny wires and flimsy screen suctioncup is dead after 3 years after doing it fine for almost 3 years it really impressed me ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInfinity_MC on 12/27/2013

Nice thermometer, it has a nice small size en a good design. I tested it with my analog thermometer and must conclude that the accuracy is excellent. The cable has a useful lenght en the suction caps work fine. Battery included. It would have been nice if the display would have been waterproof too. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjordyba on 12/15/2013

Genial Más de un mes funcionando sin problemas. es compacto y fiel a la temperatura real, totalmente sumergible. La única pega es la falta de lúz en el display pero por ese precio no se puede pedir más. Un cable un poco más largo tambien sería mejorable. Funcionando en acuario ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilveraignacio on 12/02/2013

Nice thermometer, useful and very nice to see. I used it in my aquarium and it works without any problems, the stick is very powerful and the temperature is very exactly Maybe the plastic is cheap and it is easy to broke, but i havent got any problem, i stick it in the glass of the aquarium and i havent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCAVIC on 11/28/2013

Padrão igual ao encontrado por aqui no Brasil. Funciona perfeitamente, baterias inclusas, muito bom, pequeno e discreto, não atrapalha a visão do aquário. Não possui nada que seja contra. Preço muito bom e acompanha bateria, basta retirar o selo do contato para come&#231... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections