DX » Community » Reviews » PC Computer ATX+HDD+SATA Power Supply Tester (English Edition)
  • 5 star 10 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygleipnir on 12/12/2013

practico tester para probar la fuente de alimentación de tu ordenador fácil de usar, solo conectarlo a las terminaciones de tu fuente y listo, te dirá si todo esta perfecto o falla algo al poco tiempo uno de los led dejo de funcionar tuve que abrirlo para repararlo, por lo demás perfecto. debería estar echo con un poco m&#22... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilverShadowPT on 07/12/2013

Tired of shorting PSU's to test them up with a multimeter? If so, this is what you need. Easy to use, has the instructions printed on the device, and it can test most of the PSU's that I deal with in the store. Doesnt seem very durable, because of the weak quality of the plastics. I believe it will probably break after a few uses if im not carefull ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsip899 on 05/13/2013

It is a really great product for this price !!!! This tester is perfect for testing of the PSU or when you don't want to carry multimeters and other stuff - just put it in your pocket and you get all the information you want to know without having to measure everything with multimeter !! No external energy required Plugs for the most popular connectors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylocura93 on 03/17/2013

This products makes too much easier the time when you dude about a power supply is OK. It works very nice, simple design about the diagnostic (you just have to watch if a Led is off) and you'll know if the power supply is OK. It has all the Leds that you need +5V , -5V , +12V, -12V, and all the rest of the signals. It also has connectors to test the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgitto on 02/27/2013

Very good tool if you are an amateur or a pro. Very easy to use and made in some good quality plastic. It doesn't have one, although, it's true that a swith button or LCD panel could be a better choise, but for 6 dollars, is more that a very good purchase. Comes in a blister box, but everything wrote in chinese. Very good money-satisfaction tool. Less ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvaldemirsouza on 10/13/2012

For who does maintenance on PCs this device is virtually indispensable, you can quickly test the power connectors of 20 and 24 pins, hdd, sata, pci express and floppy 6 and 8 pin. Its interface is very intuitive and requires no manual or advanced knowledge in electronics. I have not found anything bad in the product, do not think that there is something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenes73 on 09/22/2012

Now you can test power supply for a one minute, and everything works like I expected. I try it with some broken power supply, and it's show where is a problem (witch voltage missing). Really easy to use. Manual is printed on it, and maybe this can be erased, BUT testing with it is that logical and simple, that you don't need it... None. Just to mention,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoctaa on 08/23/2012

- Cheap. - Easy to use. - It starts up the PSU automatically. - You can test the PSU itself and the other the cables (sata, floppy, etc.). - Saves A LOT of time. - Small and not heavy at all. Great for carrying it in a tool box. - It's marked where you've to plug depending on how many pins the PSU has (20, 24, etc.). The plastic seems to be cheap. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynmitenkov on 06/16/2012

- it's really simple to use, diagnostics of power source is taking ten minutes maximum now! - it's definetly working fine, tested it on broken power supply with known defect and got the right answer - the price is quite adequate - quality of plastic case is making me to think that i'll need another one after few months of using it, but with this price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygkanos on 05/09/2012

the tester is easy to use with the instructions printed on the device, makes it easy to know when a power supply is normal and when it's faulty. I've used it several times with no problem. Very good price and rather small size. The plastic material, which it is built, is of poor quality although I didn't expect much at this price. I would recommend ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections