DX » Community » Reviews » PC Computer ATX+HDD+SATA Power Supply Tester (English Edition)
Customer’s impression:
Funciona corrctamente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byporriki on 10/08/2014

Funciona correctamente identifocando los distintos voltajes de los diferentes conectores de la fuente de alimentación. Read more

Impression:Funciona corrctamente;

0 0 0

• posted bygleipnir on 12/12/2013

practico tester para probar la fuente de alimentación de tu ordenador fácil de usar, solo conectarlo a las terminaciones de tu fuente y listo, te dirá si todo esta perfecto o falla algo al poco tiempo uno de los led dejo de funcionar tuve que abrirlo para repararlo, por lo demás perfecto.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilverShadowPT on 07/12/2013

Tired of shorting PSU's to test them up with a multimeter? If so, this is what you need. Easy to use, has the instructions printed on the device, and it can test most of the PSU's that I deal with in the store. Doesnt seem very durable, because of the weak quality of the plastics. I believe it will probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsip899 on 05/13/2013

It is a really great product for this price !!!! This tester is perfect for testing of the PSU or when you don't want to carry multimeters and other stuff - just put it in your pocket and you get all the information you want to know without having to measure everything with multimeter !! No external ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylocura93 on 03/17/2013

This products makes too much easier the time when you dude about a power supply is OK. It works very nice, simple design about the diagnostic (you just have to watch if a Led is off) and you'll know if the power supply is OK. It has all the Leds that you need +5V , -5V , +12V, -12V, and all the rest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjorgitto on 02/27/2013

Very good tool if you are an amateur or a pro. Very easy to use and made in some good quality plastic. It doesn't have one, although, it's true that a swith button or LCD panel could be a better choise, but for 6 dollars, is more that a very good purchase. Comes in a blister box, but everything wrote ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvaldemirsouza on 10/13/2012

For who does maintenance on PCs this device is virtually indispensable, you can quickly test the power connectors of 20 and 24 pins, hdd, sata, pci express and floppy 6 and 8 pin. Its interface is very intuitive and requires no manual or advanced knowledge in electronics. I have not found anything bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenes73 on 09/22/2012

Now you can test power supply for a one minute, and everything works like I expected. I try it with some broken power supply, and it's show where is a problem (witch voltage missing). Really easy to use. Manual is printed on it, and maybe this can be erased, BUT testing with it is that logical and simple,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoctaa on 08/23/2012

- Cheap. - Easy to use. - It starts up the PSU automatically. - You can test the PSU itself and the other the cables (sata, floppy, etc.). - Saves A LOT of time. - Small and not heavy at all. Great for carrying it in a tool box. - It's marked where you've to plug depending on how many pins the PSU has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynmitenkov on 06/16/2012

- it's really simple to use, diagnostics of power source is taking ten minutes maximum now! - it's definetly working fine, tested it on broken power supply with known defect and got the right answer - the price is quite adequate - quality of plastic case is making me to think that i'll need another one ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections