Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by lajoswinkler on 07/23/2013

Pros: It's kind of hard to find a C tuning fork all alone. It usually comes together in a chromatic scale. Cons: The tone is not 523 Hz. It's almost 526 Hz and some people can hear that very slight difference. OtherThoughts: One of the forks had few tiny metallic beads on its surface which were kind of sharp. I guess it's the sputteiring from t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by agcmelo on 05/30/2013

Pros: Made with a very good stainless steel, the tuning Fork has a great precision. It is very strong and very easy to use to leave your gear, mainlu a Ukulele completely tuned. Believe me, it works perfectly, it has the great advantage of not relying on electric power, therefore, can be used in the field or anywhere without requiring electrica... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gostskull on 04/30/2013

Pros: this product makes a C tone when hit against something of similer density. it has a perfect sound great for tuning oldschool. these are somewhat hard to find pieces, C isnt really popular so i was happy to find it for only 5$ comes with a nice casing to risist damage. Cons: its a bit small. doesnt seem to dent at all, the mold quality is... Read more

dfxdvsd dvsvdv jthdrhrd fbdfd
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections