DX » Community » Reviews » L9110 Dual-Channel H-Bridge Motor Driver Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycondorxan on 07/09/2014

This H-bridge Motor driver works as it should. Despite some drawbacks, it does what it has to do. I used it for my differential Drive RC robot. Voltage range is quite versatile. The only problem I found is the heat dissipation problem due to the package form factor. PCB design can be improved with extra ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylinusSWE on 12/17/2013

Very good motor controller. Works without any problems with Raspberry Pi Handles a good amount of amps to drive large motors. It would be better if the centre holder hole would be more. It can feel a bit unstable this way. It would be better placed if it would be mounted with 2 or more screws. I like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaSpider on 08/19/2013

Motor driver on the cheap, really small board, perfect for small robots. Easy to connect with Arduino and protoboard-friendly. Limited to 800mA, meaning each motor must max under 400mA (or one stepper at 800mA)or you can burn your board. I needed to drive two motors for a robotic prototype, used a L2... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byppsieradzki on 11/11/2012

Does its job. This module is most useful because you can drive two DC motors or one stepper motor. I chose to just drive one DC motor, and it worked great. Look up the wiring in the forum. Can't power higher-current motors. Make sure to check if this thing can put out the amps that your motor needs to ... Read more

1 DC motor connected

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections