DX » Community » Reviews » L9110 Dual-Channel H-Bridge Motor Driver Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycondorxan on 07/09/2014

This H-bridge Motor driver works as it should. Despite some drawbacks, it does what it has to do. I used it for my differential Drive RC robot. Voltage range is quite versatile. The only problem I found is the heat dissipation problem due to the package form factor. PCB design can be improved with extra heat sinks. Package form factor can further be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylinusSWE on 12/17/2013

Very good motor controller. Works without any problems with Raspberry Pi Handles a good amount of amps to drive large motors. It would be better if the centre holder hole would be more. It can feel a bit unstable this way. It would be better placed if it would be mounted with 2 or more screws. I like the fact that it uses TTL inputs. This way it works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaSpider on 08/19/2013

Motor driver on the cheap, really small board, perfect for small robots. Easy to connect with Arduino and protoboard-friendly. Limited to 800mA, meaning each motor must max under 400mA (or one stepper at 800mA)or you can burn your board. I needed to drive two motors for a robotic prototype, used a L298N (147046) at first, which is way bigger and clumsy ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byppsieradzki on 11/11/2012

Does its job. This module is most useful because you can drive two DC motors or one stepper motor. I chose to just drive one DC motor, and it worked great. Look up the wiring in the forum. Can't power higher-current motors. Make sure to check if this thing can put out the amps that your motor needs to get things done. For example, motors that are pushing ... Read more

1 DC motor connected
    1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections