DX » Community » Reviews » Tooploo T2 Wireless Gyroscope Air Mouse for 3D Sense Game / PC / Google TV Player - Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykamuzu on 12/14/2013

its very easy to install, just plug it in and start moving.if you dont use it for a while it will shutdown to save battery, any button click will turn it on instantly. the motion is sensative enough you can use it simultany with another mouse, so you can use the one you want at any point of time. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanmoreno on 05/14/2013

All the buttons work with my android TV Set (4.0). ITs giroscope is not as good as a wii, but its much better to navigate with it than a mouse ou a track pad keyboard. This is much better than the controller that came with the TV Set. None i can think of. When the cursor starts going to the upper left,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypetrstraka on 02/28/2013

Controller has a decent range, also is quite accurate, has nice size excatly for hand, keys are well placed, a device uses standard batteries. Some keys doesn't work (at least with Android, I didn't test it on Windows). Maybe it is a problem with model of my Android player, but most of keys are functional.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClavik on 01/19/2013

Easy and convenient. Excellent for windows. Auto shut-off when not in use. Sometimes hangs (begins to move with the arrow pointer jumps and flashes indekator). Restarting the console, press the power button for a few seconds. Not used by the media player control buttons android. Signal receiver came ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykenkendk on 01/04/2013

Light weight, good feel. Excellent choice of buttons. Good responsiveness, although a bit sensitive. Feels good with the left mouse click in the middle, and a dedicated back button. Scrolling works nice, and so does the volume up/down buttons. The play/pause button works for most apps, such as XBMC and ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections