DX » Community » Reviews » Stretchy Threads for DIY Beads Bracelet/Necklace (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysokasa on 07/21/2011

- A lot cheaper than products sold in my country - I got all four of mine in red and my girls love it (one pink would have been nice though) - Streches well, but doesn't break - Good for childrens jewellery - You can't choose the colours (but I was lucky to get the reds) - Don't know if it is good with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygonzalocomas on 10/24/2010

It is cheap compared to similar products here. The colors are bright. You get quite a lot of it. You don't get to choose the colors you get, I got two red out of the four. The quality isn't the best - the thread is thin, and looses its shape if used with heavy beads (such as ceramic beads). It doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySwallesque on 06/14/2010

Great for crafts Good for kids and adults Good price in comparison to other stores Colors are very fun and cool Pretty durable Altogether fun and easy to use. No way to predict which colors you will receive, but all colors are pretty cool. I got: Yellow Green Brown Pink Most of the colors are neon/ very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymamma3 on 04/20/2009

- They come in four different colors, witch is great - They really are strechy, which was the reason I bought them. - They are great for children to use when they make necklace and bracelets. - It should be possible to order the colors that you want, instead you have to take what you get. - The colors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytonyc6400 on 04/11/2009

very resistant thread - better quality than the cheapest variety - fairly cheap price - it is the thin variety and one cannot rely on the colours that will be sent - some discoulouration (bleeding colours) on one of the threads that arrived- 500 characters or more is difficult to achieve! may have been ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDennyColt on 02/15/2009

Cheap. My kids love them. Much cheaper then the ones in the shops here. I can't really comment on the use of these thing (since I don't use them), but my kids are very happy with them. Nothing that I know of. Nothing that I know of. Nothing that I know of. Too bad you can not choose the colours. OMG ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMihkel7 on 01/04/2009

Its hard do find product where im at. I had many bracelets that had this thread, and when they broke I had nothing to replace it with, now i have. its ca 10 m per roll, so alltogether 4X10m = 40m No cons - if you need this kind of stuff, you should order it. its much better material for bracelets than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythekanester on 11/19/2008

My other-half is into crafting and jewelry making, so I bought her some of this thread for that purpose. What can I say, you'd be paying more than double for smaller reels of this stuff in the UK. It's stretchy, strong and appears to not degrade over the time we've had it. The colours are very vivid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjordan0001 on 09/20/2008

These threads are perfect for replacing the elastic binding in craftwork jewelery. My wife wears a magnetic bracelet and the binding wore out. This stuff replaces it perfectly. After threading the beads through, it came to tying it - I am a bit heavy-handed, so I thought it would be a bit of a problem.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections