DX » Community » Reviews » 5V 4 Channel High Level Trigger Relay Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymattura on 11/13/2013

A good quality build, which is solidly constructed. There are LEDs to show power and when each relay is switch on. It has a nice 'click' when the relays toggle. It works out of the box with arduino nano and other devices I'm sure. You can connect to outputs Normally Open or use the other slot for Normally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamujunen on 07/17/2013

Economical price, small board size (72x49mm), 230VAC-capable relays with switchover contacts (so can do botu NO and NC). Tested with Raspberry Pi and its LVTTL (3.3V) output can drive the relay input high; in this state the board consumes 3.7mA of current from RPi output which is quite safe. Naturally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHendrik24051972 on 12/17/2012

This relay has an easy and understandable layout. It activates the relays on "high trigger", which I find useful for my applications. This module has male headers. If you combine this module with an Arduino, female headers would've been more handy. I wish I had bought the 8 Channel version ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections