DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to HDMI MHL HDTV Adapter Cable for Samsung S3 i9300 - Black (10cm)
  • 5 star 15 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulianohcl on 03/04/2014

I can only say I am very happy with this cable MHL, an ideal choice for price / quality offered, delivers what it promises very good signal quality on my LCD, I have found no problems and quite easy to use. Connect the electric charger and plug and play! the extension cord could be longer to avoid having to use so close to the television, but so has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLanzer70 on 02/06/2014

Simple and Working product. Works out of the box. Plug into Samsung S3 I9300, followed by the hdmi cable to MHL and TV, connect micro usb cable (not supplied) to power, ON power and the setup is done. Pretty easy. Plug and play easily with my 42" LCD hdmi TV. Played Youtube HD videos and the quality is pretty impressive. No cons. Can't find any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDragoonAethis on 11/01/2013

Works just as the original. There's a great present under the "For I9300" sticker (which you can easily detach from this adapter). Nothing seems too loose, it's really well-made. None, really. All MHL adapters for S3 require a plugged-in charger, this device isn't an exception, please keep that in mind while buying it. Requires additional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkkr125 on 05/24/2013

This product allows you to connect your galaxy s3 to your hdmi supported device. Videos and games are displayed perfectly on a big high resolution screen. Its not very portable, it must have the usb power plugged. This device works exactly like the official Samsung mhl adapter. I previously used the official adapter but it stopped working after several ... Read more

the package
    0 0
  • posted byckrause on 05/20/2013

It delivers a very good quality image of your phone to an LCD. Easy to use, just connect and it works. You must connect a power source to the dongle in order to get it work. On one hand is good to keep the battery if you're going to see many pictures or a movie, but disturbing if you don't have the cable or a near power connection, or if you just want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylulul100 on 05/10/2013

This is a very good quality device and it turns my S3 into a tv. I was able to see my favorite movies on the big screen. it is small and portable you can take it with you in hotel rooms and watch tv or movies directly from your phone. there are no cons. it was expected to be powered up and it does charge the phone in the same time this way the phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysambouwer14 on 05/06/2013

Shipping was really fast! It's a cheap product and the building quality seems OK. My Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300) did not recognise this MHL adapter, even with the charger plugged in, so it's useless for me. I tried different orders to plug in the phone, charger and HDMI cable May be dead on arrival, or incompatible with my SGS3/tv/charger combination,... Read more

1 1
  • posted byGagman on 04/29/2013

You just plug DC5V, connect the device to your phone and screen and, in a few seconds, your phone is duplicated. I use it with a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (N7100) and it works perfectly. On my screen, picture is a bit blury. Maybe some tweack will adjust to resolution. Also, default screen is portrait mode, but it comes from Samsung. You must alternate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywrx888 on 04/04/2013

-much cheaper than the Samsung original. -works great on my Galaxy S3 (i747m) -feels a bit cheap and had some smudges and fingerprints on the glossy side HDMI end -micro USB end may be a little bit too big for some phone cases (it doesn't go in all the way on my UAG Galaxy S3 case, but it works if I don't move it, works great if I take my phone out ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeligo on 03/20/2013

Bro, it works. There is no joke, it works perfectly, and it is very cheap, comparing to the genuine, so, FOW! It only works connected to USB power source, like your charger, so, its a little bit uncomfortable to connect this adapter to uour phone, your charger to this adapter, and then a bloody HDMI cable to this adapter. Think about all the cables ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections