DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to HDMI MHL HDTV Adapter Cable for Samsung S3 i9300 - Black (10cm)
  • 5 star 12 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarkkr125 on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product allows you to connect your galaxy s3 to your hdmi supported device. Videos and games are displayed perfectly on a big high resolution screen. Cons:Its not very portable, it must have the usb power plugged. OtherThoughts:This device works exactly like the of... Read more

the package
    0 0
  • posted byckrause on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It delivers a very good quality image of your phone to an LCD. Easy to use, just connect and it works. Cons:You must connect a power source to the dongle in order to get it work. On one hand is good to keep the battery if you're going to see many pictures or a movie, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylulul100 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very good quality device and it turns my S3 into a tv. I was able to see my favorite movies on the big screen. it is small and portable you can take it with you in hotel rooms and watch tv or movies directly from your phone. Cons:there are no cons. i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysambouwer14 on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Shipping was really fast! It's a cheap product and the building quality seems OK. Cons:My Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300) did not recognise this MHL adapter, even with the charger plugged in, so it's useless for me. I tried different orders to plug in the phone, charger and H... Read more

1 1
  • posted byGagman on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You just plug DC5V, connect the device to your phone and screen and, in a few seconds, your phone is duplicated. I use it with a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (N7100) and it works perfectly. Cons:On my screen, picture is a bit blury. Maybe some tweack will adjust to res... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywrx888 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-much cheaper than the Samsung original. -works great on my Galaxy S3 (i747m) Cons:-feels a bit cheap and had some smudges and fingerprints on the glossy side HDMI end -micro USB end may be a little bit too big for some phone cases (it doesn't go in all the wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeligo on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bro, it works. There is no joke, it works perfectly, and it is very cheap, comparing to the genuine, so, FOW! Cons:It only works connected to USB power source, like your charger, so, its a little bit uncomfortable to connect this adapter to uour phone, your char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byafra71 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Quality and workmanship is great. Very handy and can easily fit in your pants pocket or bag pocket. it easily converts my 4.8" phone display to my 32" LCD with ease and without sacrificing picture quality! Cons:can easily be misplaced or lost. besides that, no m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuizGamer on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good price - Extremely Useful - Practical - Very small (fits anywhere) Cons:- Not too good quality (regular quality) - Very samall (Can miss easily) - Needs power OtherThoughts:This is a extremely useful accessory for the Galaxy S3 - a must-have one. With this... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydiegot21 on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works very well Good image quality No configuration needed Once its plugged, the pone will say "HDMI connected" and the image will be displayed automatically on the TV Screen. Cons:You have to get the correct order of plugging things (power must be plu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections