DX » Community » Reviews » 1080p HDMI Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable - White (25cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiguelcobain on 11/27/2013

Works as it should. For those wondering, works on Raspberry Pi. The image quality is great. Connectors are great. Nothing that I'm aware about, and I'm usually very picky! The connector could be gold plated, but that isn't a con since the product page never says that! Also, the cable is short. This is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymusicdiary on 01/25/2013

With the HDMI to VGA adapter, I am able to use my Lenovo Yoga with projector that supports only VGA input. Connection is fast. Once I plug in, the computer detects and the secondary monitor displays the content. The HDMI connector is not gold-plated - haha. Sorry it's not really a con ya, just nitpicking.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydgspeedyz on 12/08/2012

It works and converts digital to analog so the display can accept it. Had no problem detecting the make and model of the screen and it showed the manufacture in windows. The box is small so it can be hidden behind the desktop. Wants to force the machine to make this display primary every time it is plugged ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections