DX » Community » Reviews » 1080p HDMI Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable - White (25cm)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied отлично satisfecho Raspberry
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjcor24 on 04/18/2015

Muy buen producto, llego en el plazo establecido. de muy buena calidad, se los recomiendo.

0 0 0

• posted bytychonman on 03/18/2015

офигенно полезная вещуга, превращающая тело с ХДМИ выходом в полноценный комп, при у словии подключения блютус клавиатурки и мыша. Пришел домой, воткнул телефончик в монитор, подключил периферию по блютусу и никакого домашнего компа не надо. Браузеры нормальный тел типа g9000 тянет легко, игрухи... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoobylette on 02/12/2015

Perfect adapter in order to convert hdmi to vga. Support HD res. No lag. And for that price! You must have one.

0 0 0

• posted bynortth on 01/14/2015

Very satisfied. Product as described. Very good quality build. Works fine. Slow shipping. Buy, I recomend.

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelcobain on 11/27/2013

Works as it should. For those wondering, works on Raspberry Pi. The image quality is great. Connectors are great. Nothing that I'm aware about, and I'm usually very picky! The connector could be gold plated, but that isn't a con since the product page never says that! Also, the cable is short. is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymusicdiary on 01/25/2013

With the HDMI to VGA adapter, I am able to use my Lenovo Yoga with projector that supports only VGA input. Connection is fast. Once I plug in, the computer detects and the secondary monitor displays the content. The HDMI connector is not gold-plated - haha. Sorry it's not really a con ya, just is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydgspeedyz on 12/08/2012

It works and converts digital to analog so the display can accept it. Had no problem detecting the make and model of the screen and it showed the manufacture in windows. The box is small so it can be hidden behind the desktop. Wants to force the machine to make this display primary every time it... Read more

1 0 0

DX Everywhere