DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Mini USB Male Charging Cable for PS3 Wireless Controller - Black (170cm)
Customer’s impression:
nice Useful good prduct - Better Price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykayserdeath on 03/17/2015

Sin problemas de compatibilidad de los controles inalámbricos del PS3. Además funciona sin problemas con la conexión a PC de los controles. Está a buen precio.

Impression:Useful,nice,good prduct - Better Price;

0 0 0

• posted byrnd3l037uqr1k on 02/26/2015

El producto es de muy buena calidad, el precio e conveniente y el envio es gratis y seguro, GENIAL!!

Impression:good prduct - Better Price;

0 0 0

• posted bylantisbr on 01/04/2015

What I can say about a USB cable? It is a fine cable, the connectors are well made, it have 1,8 m, and I'm using to charge my PS3 controller while I’m playing. I’ve buyed two of the and I’m satisfied.

Fine USB cable

Impression:Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byDarkamalgama on 07/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+You get what it says +Nice normal charging controller +Cheaper than if I had to go to the store and get it, but i know it can be much cheaper than 4.10$ +Satisfying delivery time, could always be faster though as it is... Read more

Impression:good prduct - Better Price;

0 0 0

• Ok
    posted byIllusion86 on 01/31/2014

The delivery took quite a long time, but the product was intact and there was ok condition. The package was, admittedly, pretty badly packed. I have used this product for several months and it has worked very well. The delivery took quite a long time, but the product was intact and there was ok I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpeedii on 11/01/2013

This cable is the same good quality as the original cable supplied in the box when you buy a PS3 machine, or a PS3 controller. You are no longer dependent on whether you remembered to charge your controller before you can start playing. This cable is for the whole 1.70 meters, and will typically... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfcarnaval on 02/27/2013

It works just perfectly and has a good quality. Very good for this price. The mini USB connector has a nice fit, better than other cables I have used. It has been working just fine. I have no cons to report about this product. It satisfied all my expectations. Very good for charging the PS3 3 It... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevindk2 on 12/12/2012

+You get what it says +Nice normal charging controller +Cheaper than if I had to go to the store and get it, but i know it can be much cheaper than 4.10$ +Satisfying delivery time, could always be faster though *Works as it should, there is no cons so far. No other thoughts If your looking for a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere