DX » Community » Reviews » Simple Stainless Steel Key Rings - Silver (25 PCS)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTexonite on 10/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Flat, strong, shiny, very well-made. Cons:None found, just very good rings OtherThoughts:The rings have just the right amount of flex to make attaching the keys easy enough. Rings can easliy accomodate about 6 regular keys, or about 3-4 ones with thick plastic handle (M... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNaikiria on 08/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is what you espect and it´s price is very low (comparing to other sites where I looked for before). They look nice and the quality of the material is perfect. Cons:I have not found yet. It´s a very simply object. There is nothing wrong with this it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrleon on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The key-rings are of very good quality. They are shiny and are hard to open to place your keys, so they should hold it well. The package came correctly, with 25 pieces. Cons:I found no cons. OtherThoughts:They are a little bigger than the average key-ring i'm used have to... Read more

The package key-ring (left) and an old one (right) All key-rings that come in this package The key-rings are attracted by magnets
    0 0
  • posted bycrapshoot40 on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Strong Key rings, not the thin wire type rings. Definitely not for people with weak fingers. Be aware that they have flat edges. Good price for 25 rings compared what you can get in Canada. Cons:Takes a fair bit of strength to put your keys on them. OtherThoughts:If you w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySolodos on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good finished. The sides are flats. Very strong and hard to open. The usual key rings are softer and with the time sometimes can open or distort, but it seems like not. Can be used for many things. Cons:No, it doesn't have. OtherThoughts:Are a bit bigger than normal key r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmendelis on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good key ring , strong and nicely finished , these are with flat sides but that is a big plus as they take up less space and are a bit stronger. All are identical and all were the same. Cons:These are strong but it also means it is hard to put keys on them, es... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySageCloud on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They look nice, good quality metal and nicely finished, polished. A lot of rings for really no money. They are really hard, so putting your key on it might be a bit difficult, but the result is fabulous. I use them also for my zippers of my backpack when the handle brea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections