DX » Community » Reviews » Simple Stainless Steel Key Rings - Silver (25 PCS)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Good product
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymayconmlz on 07/31/2014

Very well made and sturdy pieces. I'm using mines for over a year and there is no rust in the rings and they continue very strong. Recommended. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0
  • posted byFloxyx on 10/15/2013

It is more durable and sturdy that what i was expecting at first. I think that these will hold for pretty much anything you hang in it. Since it is sturdy it is very hard to put things on it, my tip would be to use a flat screwdriver or something similar to bend the ring so keys or other objects can be added to it. It does its thing. I would say that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTexonite on 10/13/2013

Flat, strong, shiny, very well-made. None found, just very good rings The rings have just the right amount of flex to make attaching the keys easy enough. Rings can easliy accomodate about 6 regular keys, or about 3-4 ones with thick plastic handle (MulTLock-alike). Rings are not "huge", but just mid-size for the normal flat/house. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNaikiria on 08/19/2013

The product is what you espect and it´s price is very low (comparing to other sites where I looked for before). They look nice and the quality of the material is perfect. I have not found yet. It´s a very simply object. There is nothing wrong with this item. Takes a fair bit of strength to put your keys on them but it´s better not to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrleon on 05/25/2013

The key-rings are of very good quality. They are shiny and are hard to open to place your keys, so they should hold it well. The package came correctly, with 25 pieces. I found no cons. They are a little bigger than the average key-ring i'm used have to hold my keys. This is problem for me, but may be for someone who would prefer smaller key-rings. ... Read more

The package key-ring (left) and an old one (right) All key-rings that come in this package The key-rings are attracted by magnets
    0 0
  • posted bycrapshoot40 on 03/08/2013

Strong Key rings, not the thin wire type rings. Definitely not for people with weak fingers. Be aware that they have flat edges. Good price for 25 rings compared what you can get in Canada. Takes a fair bit of strength to put your keys on them. If you want to put weak plastic key labels on these rings you will need something strong to spread the rings ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySolodos on 02/17/2013

Good finished. The sides are flats. Very strong and hard to open. The usual key rings are softer and with the time sometimes can open or distort, but it seems like not. Can be used for many things. No, it doesn't have. Are a bit bigger than normal key rings, it can be better or worse depending the taste or use of each person. For me are too many, I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmendelis on 12/10/2012

Good key ring , strong and nicely finished , these are with flat sides but that is a big plus as they take up less space and are a bit stronger. All are identical and all were the same. These are strong but it also means it is hard to put keys on them, especially if the hole on the key is small or it is a bit further from the side of the key. Good string ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySageCloud on 11/21/2012

They look nice, good quality metal and nicely finished, polished. A lot of rings for really no money. They are really hard, so putting your key on it might be a bit difficult, but the result is fabulous. I use them also for my zippers of my backpack when the handle breaks off. None really. They can be used for anything; keys, broken zippers, ** ring ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections