DX » Community » Reviews » TEC1-12706 50~72W Semiconductor Thermoelectric Peltier Cooler Heater - White
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrSadder on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This thing in my country costs 25euros :( so you can do the math... Other than that it is simple as hell to use it and you can do a million things with it if you are into DIY!Cons:I used it to replace the old peltier unit from a water cooler. It worked fine for... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRirocha on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Funcionan realmente bien. Por el precio que tienen es una super compra ( de hecho yo he comprado 3 mas)Cons:Ninguna. Quizá debería de tener el cable mas largo, pero es algo que se soluciona fácilmente.OtherThoughts:Hay que disipar bien el lado caliente de... Read more

5 1
  • posted bykaluza5 on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:We can cool, even freeze, anything quickly. It is very simple to plug, ever with the caution of connect a heat sink in the warm side. Anyway, I am glad to buy it. It's fantastic!Cons:Maybe, it is necessary a little more wire and a better explanation of the cool... Read more

Peltier Cell Working
    5 0
  • posted bybelldandyit on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:well, it's much much cheaper than anything you can find on retail. The device came with silicone sealed sides,.that is very good for my application. Easy to use, better way to use is have a constant current drive.Cons:mine came with a corner dented. LUckily the m... Read more

• posted byalfelipe on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:with a voltage of 2 volts consumed the initial current is about 2.5 amps, which descends about 2 amps when the temperature exceeds 50 degrees.Cons:Is relatively easy to achieve a temperature difference of 40 C ° between two sides of the Peltier device. For... Read more

6 0
  • posted bydxA417 on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:works even with 3.2 volts 2000ma batteries but drains them too fast but anyway i tryed it with all most drained battery . they are arroun 4.5mm in size .Cons:im not actully using them for now because im busiy with somethings else , just did alot of tests for now and placed... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvrcosta on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Excellent cooler or warmer! I tested with an old fountain that used on a router burned and cooled well. Now I need TWO CPU cooler to the heat exchange, on both sides of the peltier, and make my mini fridge. Pt-BR Excelente resfriador ou aquecedor! Testei com uma fonte ve... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytomgrek on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Super fun. Really cools things down. Connect it to an old laptop power supply. I'm using one that gives 15v at 3.5A.Cons:Without a heatsink, fan, and thermal compound, the whole thing gets really hot. If you're buying this, buy them at the same time - any CPU heatsink/fan... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections