DX » Community » Reviews » Police Style Car 12V 12-LED Red/Blue Stroboscopic Light with 3-Mode Controller
  • 5 star 12 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHIRVONEDX on 01/12/2014

The product has good build quality, very bright LEDs, really long cables, it is easy to install, the 3 flashing modes make it more useful, it is well packaged. The attachment plate on the LEDs can't be rotated so installing them on angled surfaces can be tricky (for example on the inside of a car's windshield). Even though the the product is quite cheap,... Read more

Package contents
    0 0
  • posted byislandbayy on 12/25/2013

This is a very bright, very flashy Police Strobe. It is small and simple, and does the job. I purchased to show proof of concept on a Tesla Model S, as a proof of concept that a Tesla would make a awesome Police Cruiser! And that it does! Showed my Local PD (OFF THE ROAD OF COURSE, as it IS illegal in the USA for non Police vehicles to have these flashing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTijsje92 on 10/28/2013

it works wel, easy to install when you know how to work with cables and car electricity. the Leds are bright, in day light they are not very good visible because they are too small then. By night the leds are very good visible. after 3 months I have to hold the button because it doesn't stay on "on". the led's looked to me not waterproof, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLipeeRochaa on 09/16/2013

É bem visível de noite e muito fácil de usar. Deve observar que possui mais do que 3 opções de pisca, A, B e C + combinações. Pratico para instalar, sem exigir muita técnica para isso. No meu caso os fios foram de tamanho suficiente para instalar com folga. Logo que chegou um botão do controle caiu, mas passei ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKJPark on 08/14/2013

It is a great way to prank your friends. Put them in your grills or windows and play that you're an unmarked police officer. The bad thing is that this is more or less illegal to use on roads. Use this only if you are allowed by law enforcements or on private roads. The lights are bright and easy to spot in darkness and day time actually. Was very impressed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLokura87 on 05/18/2013

Very good functioning when pressing the buttons to select the function that is wants, makes the same signals as a police car Real but in less space and are very dissimulated in sight and can be put at any site lights switch controller comes without adhesive to lock into the desired location and you have to put adhesive or embedded somewhere put it so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygravesstl on 02/11/2013

Exactly as described, very bright, simple operation, simple install. Shipping was quick and the order was fulfilled correctly. Buttons on the controller feel cheap. Other than that, there's really nothing negative I can say. If you are looking for something like this, get it. Even if you're just looking for something discreet to add to your vehicle,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTyzzyT on 02/06/2013

- fun product - bright lights - easy to mount - not to big(so no one wil see the control panel - the tape you'll get sucks but its with allmost every product like this no cons, not yet at least i build them on my car(in my grill between the front lights. its great fun when its dark. they shine very bright. everyone will see you driving. if you build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysujith12 on 01/31/2013

Bright LEDs, extension wires are 2M long with connectors. Screws provided for easy mounting. Power chord isn't long enough to suit all cars, Control box qaulity is very bad, my Mode-B button is very hard to operate n stuck. Packing can be better to avoid damage while in transit. The control box qaulity can be improved with a longer [2M] power chord.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytehomonkey on 01/26/2013

They are small, which makes them easy to hide away. - They are actually brighter then I expected them to be. - There is a LOT of cable, so they can be put The wires from the control box to the power source are a little, short, but can easily fixed with some more wire and electric... I was searching for something like this for a long time, i would only ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections