Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykadafi83 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to install and even easier to use. great display showing you where the obstacle is (right or left) and an approx distance to it (metric - so in meters). and really, it's not rocket science to install it. Cons:just one little con. sometimes the sensors seem too sens... Read more

the box (closed) the box (open) sensors installed 1 sensors installed 2 sensors installed 3
    4 0
  • posted byKokodrilo16 on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a great help when you have big car. I wasnt so confident when I was parking alone. I needed my friends assistance if the place to park was small or tight. The price is very good, only I couldnt install it myself and had to pay to mechanic. But if you can find chea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardoca on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Affordable (in my country can cost approximately $ 150.00 without the labor of installation!), Came with all the pieces, silver color silver color identical to the vehicle, attached to the drill holes. Cons:Manual installation very simple, without details, tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimVin on 09/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great Price on a product that cost $$$ as a factory option. Installation was straight forward if you are comfortable with DIY projects. Allows me to back up within 1 foot of object. cables are long enough for install in any vehicle. I installed mine in a Honda Accord and... Read more

4 1
  • posted byiCEBana on 07/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is an excellent buy, it is the same used for professionals on car's shop but here with the nice price of DX :D The installation was a hobby to me and was not hard but I recommend if you do not act with this kind of job you look for a professional to install.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byosokpuskurmizad on 02/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The park sensors is thing that we all need, we all know how is to park a car turning in poor visibility or with a bad feeling when drivig backwards Cons:I bought them but not assebmled yet cause the weather, but I allready try them by using 12V adapter and my hand. they... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections