Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlavas0ld on 01/23/2014

Good package. Works good. Easy to install. I bought a few. It fits good to my silver car. The first one i bought become disable after year of using. Another one i bought to my friend become disable during the same year. Both got broken when the winter come. Sometimes it wakes up. But works short time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrvacorreo on 10/10/2013

The product is simple and works as promised. I'm using more than two months and is working perfectly. It is a great help in my case I'm pretty 'distracted'. Installation is simple and comes with everything needed for installation. Purchase already recommended several of my friends. The manual could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykadafi83 on 01/08/2013

easy to install and even easier to use. great display showing you where the obstacle is (right or left) and an approx distance to it (metric - so in meters). and really, it's not rocket science to install it. just one little con. sometimes the sensors seem too sensitive. like during heavy rain or snow ... Read more

the box (closed) the box (open) sensors installed 1 sensors installed 2 sensors installed 3

0 0 4

• posted byKokodrilo16 on 10/11/2012

It is a great help when you have big car. I wasnt so confident when I was parking alone. I needed my friends assistance if the place to park was small or tight. The price is very good, only I couldnt install it myself and had to pay to mechanic. But if you can find cheap mechanic in your town who will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeduardoca on 09/29/2012

Affordable (in my country can cost approximately $ 150.00 without the labor of installation!), Came with all the pieces, silver color silver color identical to the vehicle, attached to the drill holes. Manual installation very simple, without details, that hindered the installation in the vehicle. In ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimVin on 09/18/2011

Great Price on a product that cost $$$ as a factory option. Installation was straight forward if you are comfortable with DIY projects. Allows me to back up within 1 foot of object. cables are long enough for install in any vehicle. I installed mine in a Honda Accord and had lots of cable left over. ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byiCEBana on 07/31/2010

It is an excellent buy, it is the same used for professionals on car's shop but here with the nice price of DX :D The installation was a hobby to me and was not hard but I recommend if you do not act with this kind of job you look for a professional to install. Does not recognize under 0.3 meters of ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byosokpuskurmizad on 02/02/2010

The park sensors is thing that we all need, we all know how is to park a car turning in poor visibility or with a bad feeling when drivig backwards I bought them but not assebmled yet cause the weather, but I allready try them by using 12V adapter and my hand. they works nice. On dislay was 1.7 when ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections