DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Man's Manual 2-Blade Single-Head Shaver Razor Set - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfpa123 on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Brush, Bowl and Stand and Razor all in one package. I bought it , not for the razor (I use a Double Edged Safety Razor) but to have a convenient place to store brush (storing it upside down lets it dry off and and moisture goes int he bowl), and the bowl is convenient for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArmaniac on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This 3-in-1 Man's Manual 2-Blade Single-Head Shaver Razor Set - Black + Silver is damn cheap compared to other options for storing your wet shaving kit. It looks good and everybody that sees it is jealous of my setup. I Cons:The razor that comes with you can throw away, o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulams on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I loved this kit when I saw it. I searched all over the internet seeking for a good birthday gift to my boyfriend, and everything like this I found was expensive, but then I fund this one, with a VERY GOOD PRICE. In the bargain, it's a good decorative piece to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymapleg on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Brush, Bowl and Stand and Razor all in one package. I bought it , not for the razor (I use a Double Edged Safety Razor) but to have a convenient place to store brush (storing it upside down lets it dry off and and moisture goes int he bowl), and the bowl is co... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections