DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Man's Manual 2-Blade Single-Head Shaver Razor Set - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfpa123 on 03/06/2014

Brush, Bowl and Stand and Razor all in one package. I bought it , not for the razor (I use a Double Edged Safety Razor) but to have a convenient place to store brush (storing it upside down lets it dry off and and moisture goes int he bowl), and the bowl is convenient for mixing lather. It's not the easiest thing in the world get the shaving brush..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArmaniac on 03/13/2013

This 3-in-1 Man's Manual 2-Blade Single-Head Shaver Razor Set - Black + Silver is damn cheap compared to other options for storing your wet shaving kit. It looks good and everybody that sees it is jealous of my setup. I The razor that comes with you can throw away, or give it to a house guest that needs a razor every now and then. The brush is not that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulams on 02/05/2013

I loved this kit when I saw it. I searched all over the internet seeking for a good birthday gift to my boyfriend, and everything like this I found was expensive, but then I fund this one, with a VERY GOOD PRICE. In the bargain, it's a good decorative piece to the bathroom. It's not the easiest thing in the world get the shaving brush... the support ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymapleg on 11/11/2012

Brush, Bowl and Stand and Razor all in one package. I bought it , not for the razor (I use a Double Edged Safety Razor) but to have a convenient place to store brush (storing it upside down lets it dry off and and moisture goes int he bowl), and the bowl is convenient for mixing lather. I wanted to store my safety razor with it also, but the brackets ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections