DX » Community » Reviews » EL-501 Refills Set for E-Cigarette Pipe (10-Pack/Flavor Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjason1904 on 03/24/2013

The price on these is a great saving in my country (south Africa) thanks to deal extreme it shipped perfectly and arrived at Johannesburg in 10 days oh I got mint flavour by the way and it tastes better then mint cigarettes. Johannesburg holds parcels until you prove what's inside of them. Could be cool ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlumps on 03/03/2013

These cartridges and an excellent addition to your ecig. I personally like the camel ones with high nicotine. For the price I can't complain because the cartridges last a decent amount.I highly recommend buying e juice and dropping some inside the cart so you don't have to keep buying them! The flavors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklepka on 01/18/2013

It have a cheap price. You can't choose, which one would you like to get. It's allways a lottery. For example, today you will recieve low, tommorow high. I've ordered several sets with all strength. Most of all I like without any taste and nicotine. One box of this refills for e-cigarette pipe had lain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNassinger on 12/25/2012

These cartridges are cheap and last long. They are cheaper than a regular cigarette pack actually, last longer and the best thing, is harmless. You can find others compatible cartridges in different nicotine levels and flavors here on DealExtreme. Once the liquid leaked through the "filter"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDehdr on 08/14/2012

Very good Price! Excellent built quality. Does not last 200 hits. Only 60 drags average per cartridge. Actual mouths depending on the duration and intensity of puffs. As another user has suggested you should pop the foil before putting on your e-cig to prevent damage to.. As the flavor is assorted you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byprowling on 10/31/2011

- easily fits on my ecig - long usage, which in my case means it gets me through the best half of the day - nice flavour, although it isnt clear which flavour is in them -decent amount of vapour. You can blow some decent plumes. The fire alert at the office even went off ;) - not clear which flavor is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalangiacci on 10/09/2011

Excellent flavor, very tasty, as the original flavor. Cartridge highly recommended, high quality structure, easy to reuse (with recharge).You can take the cartridges with you all the time, no expiration, smoking with this system does not smoke, it's just water vapor, harmless to your health and others ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminhangre on 04/22/2011

PT/PT: Comprei isto juntamente com o SKU 29044, porque pensava que as 6 recargas incluídas duravam pouco tempo. Afinal enganei-me, já lá vai quase um ano e ainda tenho pelo menos 5 destas recargas. Duram bastante, são práticas de colocar e trocar e podem ser usadas para encher com o sabor preferido do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreyrostov on 04/08/2011

I started with these less than a week ago and have had 4 tobacco cigs in the last 24 hours and, when I did smoke tobacco, immediately coughed and hacked with my usual smokers routine because I have been a very heavy smoker. Also can be used almost anywhere without a problem. I think I might be a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybendigedig on 03/22/2011

Good value. Works with all DX's cheap e-cigarettes. No choice of strength or flavour -now that DX offer this with these cartridges there's no point in going for a "lucky dip". The cigarettes that these work with are not really up to the job, though at c. $5 their price is attractive. Spend ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections