DX » Community » Reviews » EL-501 Refills Set for E-Cigarette Pipe (10-Pack/Flavor Assorted)
  • 5 star 13 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 7 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good stuff

posted by rubenmiddel on 06/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

- Finally I can smoke in my bedroom!

- It's 11 times cheaper than the Supersmokers they sell here!

- The size is just a little longer than a normal cigarette.

- It charges through usb and has a wall to usb converter and a car to usb converter with it. You can charge it everywhere!

- The cartridges last pretty long.

- The taste is not bad.

Cons:

- The taste is not good as well. It has a very light vanilla taste, for the rest it is tastless smoke machine smoke.

- It has a flat power plug, so you will have to order a flat to round converter with it.

- It makes a sishing sound because he air comes trough 2 little holes in the atomizer. Don't block those holes with your fingers.

- I don't know the excact ingredients of the liquid in the cartridges.

- I miss the possibility to order other flavors and nicotine levels.

OtherThoughts:

- The cartridges contain the same substance as smoke machines and some other ingredients. I don't know if they are bad for your health.

- There has been too little investigation of the effect of e-cigarettes on your health.

- It is unknown if they will remain legal in the Netherlands.

- The manual is in Enrish.

Bottomline:

- It's amazing how it works. I smoke about one third of the "normal" cigarettes I used to smoke.

- I have ordered some more to resell them at our local "Super De Boer" supermarket. I think there might be profit in this product.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections