DX » Community » Reviews » MT-100 1300'C Butane Gas Brazing Iron - Black + Silver (8mL)
Customer’s impression:
None Very useful wlding torch
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycaracasmaru on 11/25/2014

Pros: Makes a very small flame useful to weld precision parts. The day after receiving the tool, I was able to repair my gold chain. I am very happy with this purchase. Cons: I would have happier if the Butane would have been included. So, I had to go the the Supermarket to get a refill-bottle. However,... Read more

Impression:Very useful wlding torch;

0 0 0

• posted byhboasson on 09/30/2014

PRO: Decent quality for a very low price. CON: May easily turn open and lose all gas, becoming a potential hazard!!! Suggestion: Producer should consider adding a "snap" device for the OFF position. Meanwhile keep the device in a padded box where it can not shake around and somehow turn OPEN. USE: Brasing ... Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted bydroopster1 on 12/02/2013

This soldering tool is smaal enough to take with you, yet big enough for nice handling. It warms up quickly. It also has a see through handle/gastank so you can see how much gas is left to do the job. It comes with a torch top and a soldering top, which makes it suitable for many jobs The only real con ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhunteer25 on 07/26/2013

Very powerful (it gets hot very fast) Strong It's a good point to have these both points, one for soldering and another for burning or heating things. I wish it had 2 additional things: 1. Integrated lighter, my other propane soldering iron has it and it's great, this one needs to be lighted by some ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byleem12000 on 02/15/2013

Its portable without the need for electricity! Put in the butane and light it up. It has two tips - one which looks like it is for a heat source for shrink tubes and the other is the soldering tip Doesn't have a source of ignition. You'll need a lighter to start it up. The control of the flow of gas/... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections