DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Bike Water Resistant Bag + Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300- Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byntrifonov on 08/31/2013

Does its job. Phone fits nicely and it is very easy to follow your gps track. Touch is working nice through the transparent window and it is possible to use speaker to talk while you ride. Very convenient - using it all the time with my gps application on the phone. It was not very easy to mount and in fact you cannot remove it easily - I only remove ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypraprotnix on 08/13/2013

Easy to install. Touch screen functions normally. Front cover is transparent enough so that the front-side camera could also be used. If you turn the phone around, you get a (back) camera mount. Feels safe to carry your Samsung S3 phone. Fits all of my bikes. Seems like a good protection Feels cheap at the first touch. Quick release is not really an ... Read more

Samsung S3 bike mount Samsung S3 bike mount 2 Samsung S3 bike mount 3
    0 0
  • posted byMikkoVir on 07/07/2013

- Rainproof, can withstand even heavy rain - The phone casing is easy to attach and remove from the mount - You can use the touchscreen trough the case - Double zipper allows you to use charger with the mount - The glossy film on the case makes it a bit hard to see the display on really sunny day. - Quite thick. Or atleast it could be thinner. Really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfinlandos on 06/16/2013

Secure hold on bike.After first rain i see it waterproof.Phone is easy to use with product. There is extra space for some coins or keys under the phone. Only thing what i would change would be hole for camera to take photos or make video while driving. Except that there isn't anything wrong. Make me use my phone for speedometer with sports tracker.Navigation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybouwman8171 on 05/19/2013

Perfect usage for mobile phones similar to samsung galaxy S2. Helps protect your mobile phone against rain and mud. Fit's perfectly. Very firm on the bike. It even works when my phone is in the bag. reacts to my finger true the plastic. There is only one con. But if you have firm glue there is no problem. No way that the pough/ bag holds on to your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagarciapa on 01/29/2013

It is good build, it is big enough in order to hold my HTC Desire HD, I am using it on my motorbike, I only have test it a few days but it works fine, the holder stacks very hard to the bar and it is suitable for another pieces because it has an standart plug, the foam inside makes mobile fit tight I don't trust enough on it to go fast on my naked motorbike,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsreque on 01/28/2013

Material used is very durable. It does protect the cellphone inside it. The bag does not easily move during rides. The plastic cover is clear enough to see what's in your cellphone screen. Quick release from the mount would be a good feature. The mount can still be improved. Sometimes it's hard to tighten the screw to fix the position of the bag. It'... Read more

1 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections