DX » Community » Reviews » iPazzPort G18V R.F 2.4G Voice Wireless Mini Handheld Keyboard w/ IR Remote + Touchpad
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very good keyboard + Mouse pad + IR remote

posted by gbalchev on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

The keyboard is very light. It has Li-Ion rechargeable battery (analogue to Nokia's BL-4C). And also has orange backlight for the keys. The response of the touch-pad is very good. Programming of the IR-remote is very easy and you can have 2(TV or AV) x8 = 16 different keys in total.
    It has also built-in MIC and speaker + 3.5mm audio output for earphones.

Cons:

Sometimes the audio does not work when the keyboard is connected to my laptop, but I guess it has something to do with setting proper settings or order of actions in order to make it work. (It worked though, but I still don't know the proper sequence).
    I didn't measure how long the battery lasts, but I guess it could have bigger capacity.

OtherThoughts:

It comes with USB dongle(for 2.4GHz radio), earphones and a special USB to mini-USB to USB-Host cable.

Bottomline:

Very good product. I certainly recommend it. I can't wait to test it with my Android HDMI stick, which is still somewhere on the way to my post address.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections