DX » Community » Reviews » ZEA-J002 Guitar Zinc Alloy Strap Locks - Silver (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybassman2au on 06/09/2014

If you play any guitar Strap Locks are a must ... and at this price why not grab a set for all your guitars ... and your friends Guitars! I found that the screws where a bit thin for one of my guitars so I had to find bigger screws In shops these can retail for about $25 for a set for less than 5 bucks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmg72 on 03/10/2014

Good quality strap locks. Schaller like system. It locks your strap for your guitar not going to the floor. Really needed to avoid problems. You have to buy a pair for each strap you want to ensure. The strap´s hole must be enlarged for locks to fit. A kit with a pair of guitar side part and 2 or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKleevah on 02/10/2014

Works just as you would expect. Build quality is really good and they feel extremely solid and sturdy when installed. Installation was super easy and painless. None, really. The hole on my strap was a real tight fit with the strap side of the lock, so I did cut it a little wider to make it fit snugger.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuramesialex on 01/29/2014

Very cheap product that is expensive in some shops. it is very easy to use, just put in your guitar and your ready to rock Nothing to say, just what is expected to be, normal metal that is kind of shinny They are the same quality of others out there more expensive if the screws are bigger or smaller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byindajaus on 11/04/2013

Great quality build. Excellent chrome finish. Package has two units, they can fit any guitar type or shape you can think of!!! Comes with screws to attach the pins to guitar body. The locks fit nicely in place and avoids any accidents that can damage your guitar No cons!. - It's absolutely perfect for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitorwolff on 10/31/2013

These strap locks were the best buy I could do here for my guitar. The price is incredibly good and is also much smaller than compared to strap looks of famous brands here in Brazil it cost me twenty percent of which would pay for a Dunlop. No against this in perfect condition and even stripped the paint,... Read more

On my guitar. Strap look. Strap look. Strap loock.

0 0 0

• posted bytmchua on 06/03/2013

Works as intended, much cheaper than buying instore. Quality chrome finish, comes with two screws, two washers, locking mechanisms and buttons. Spring mechanism isn't as robust as schaller strap locks, slightly loose but it is less than one fifth of the price. As mentioned, spring mechanism is slightly ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGuitarrilia on 04/02/2013

- Good material. - It works perfect. - Strong and very hard. - Nice finished. - No cons!. - It's absolutely perfect for every kind of guitars. Everything is OK. Perhaps the screw zone should be longer because it could be a problem with wider straps. But I have no problems with my nylon and leather straps.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byandreluiztd on 04/02/2013

Meets expectations well. The product is very good, easy to install and offers safety to the musician and his instrument. The product does not come in a package of good quality. It came wrapped in a plastic bubble. I already knew how to install, but I think many customers will be musicians beginners who ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytidemendes on 03/06/2013

Material excelente e com as peças necessárias para instalação. Por isso não junto muitas coisas em um só pedido. Máximo 2 é meu lema. Não pago frete mesmo...rs Tá certo que corro mais risco de extravio, mas fico pensando na quantidade de encomenda que ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections