DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Protective Lycra Fabric Armband for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byngonar on 04/23/2014

nice material, easy to use. the hole A & B is covered with plastic material which will make this more durable. The pocket key is too small. but anyway im not going to use it. :D. My keys are way too big. The compartment size is big enough. its pretty easy to put my phone into and to get it out. but it's pretty hard to find the home button and back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDianaC on 01/18/2014

It does the job that I want it to do. To carry my phone whilst running. None. Perhaps a nicer colour would have been good. None really. This is a great value item. It has been useful for me. It arrived in New Zealand in about three weeks, which is what I expect from DX.com. So that is good. I would recommend buying it. The review requires 500 characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkshmit on 10/22/2013

Good quality looking fit perfect for my galaxy s3 The capacitive screen work perfectly trough the plastic screen Very nice to use my GSP on motorbike Suitable both for men and women, very easily adjustable Easy to use and very comfortable. maybe the pocket for the key is a little to small but it's hard to make it bigger on this small product Good quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunke on 10/15/2013

Excellent armband for your Galaxy S3 (4G). Mine is 4G and it seems to fit perfectly. You can use the phone while it is in the case, although while doing sports it is wiser to make everything ready and just relax. Good value for money. It is difficult to get the phone in when you have it already in your arm. The strap can be a bit tight if you have large ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymapg on 09/05/2013

It is beautiful, fits well, its cheap and made of good material. You can touch the screen and use the cellphone when it is inside the armband, and this is great when you are running, for exemple. No more questions, just buy it. No cons at all. I use it every day for about 2 or 3 months and have absolutely nothing bad to tell. Nothing else to add, just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythike on 07/20/2013

Fits perfect for GS3 phones. Convenient Velcro strap allows to fit the arm easily. High quality armband made of a soft material. Touch screen can be controlled even via the nylon window. None that I found till now. I am using it for several weeks now and I ran 2-3 time a week. Has a small slot for keys, but can hold about 1-2 simple keys, not more. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebbaweb on 03/21/2013

This is a Light weight quality product, provides good protection, easy to place on the arm. Has a hole for the earphones, and a little pocket to store your key. Suitable both for men and women, very easily adjustable. Fits most arms. Easy to use and very comfortable. I use my s3 all the time when running or working out and this is a must-have item!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaymondTFYeung on 02/16/2013

Excellent item. Fits most arms. Been running in rain and keeps my phone safe. Clear screen allows me to use the phone while on the go. Easy to use and very comfortable. I use my s3 all the time when running or working out and this is a must-have item!!!! I even use this while on my motorcycle. It is a lot easier to see my phone while doing a lot of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiobary on 12/26/2012

Good protection and light weight Has a hole for the earphones, and a little pocket to store your key or cash. Suitable both for men and women, very easily adjustable. It is quite a hassle to remove my otter-box casing to put my phone in the armband slot. The length of the strap is to short as my bicep are quite big as python. Not recommended for body ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydlevitats on 12/10/2012

This is a Light weight quality product, provides good protection, easy to place on the arm. Has a hole for the earphones, and a little pocket to store your key. Suitable both for men and women, very easily adjustable. A bit hard to put the phone in and get it out.. I also think the plastic makes it a bit hard to tap on the phone screen. Initially I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections