DX » Community » Reviews » Police Style Car DC 12V 36-LED Red/Blue Stroboscopic Light with 3-Mode Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byomrym88 on 12/21/2010

pros: - very nice product - good light - can be seen from a distance - small and compact - not hard to assemble and operate - good price for what you get cons: - the extension cords are not long enough - only screws no vacuum stickers well for the price it costs definitely a nice light system for your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJozinho on 08/03/2009

I find these lights very cool. They are well made, But as someone else said, the controller is a little wimsy. Cool to scare friends with and so on. Please read the con, as I will mention something important there. The only con is that it doesent come with a cigarette plug?! So, I am going to my electrick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrismifsud on 04/29/2009

-These lights were suprisingly bright - They came with a vaiety of mounting/installation hardware - compact and easy to mount {I used velcro} - The strobe feature is awesome - Nice use of plastic insulated connectors for each light bar - the lights are not sealed , a simple dab of silicon fixed that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGil_Bar on 01/17/2009

Works great, takes a while to install but I guess that depends on your car type and the place where you install it. Gives a bright red and blue light that is seen in daylight as well. I had to install using only 3 bars (two red, one blue) and it works without a problem. it comes with a set of different ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections