DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 0.7" Screen Water Resistant Digital Body Thermometer - White (1 x LR41)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuckyBGD on 05/21/2014

My experience with this thermometer is that everything is as described, thermometer is accurate, fast measuring time, small in size, the quality of plastic and overall product quality is satisfactory. My only remark is that the beeper is a little quiet and it's hard to hear it, especially when measuring temerature under arm while wearing shirt or sweater,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystormelite on 12/09/2013

This thermometer works quiet good. It measures as it should. Easy to use. Press the on button and use after blink. Hold in place for few seconds and get results. To shut down you hold button and the digital numbers disappear. Maybe it auto-shuts too, have not tried. I like the easiness of this product and every household should own at least one. Kinda ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkLiz on 05/28/2013

The product is light and the plastic seems pretty tough and transparent that you can see the plate circuits. The area of contact with the body is ideal. None so far. The battery lasts enough, to replace it should open the power button. The battery can be found in dx's site. Has a BIP sound (when ready, on press). Good price and good accuracy which has ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTomSwift9026 on 02/12/2013

The thermometer was a handy addition to my first aid kid. The display is easy to read and accurate. Didn't have to wait long before getting a reading. The packaging states that the thermometer can be used orally, under the arm or rectally. However it should maybe mention that this versatility should not be employed interchangeably. I don't have too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 11/27/2012

- Good quality material. Hard plastic. - Very easy to use. No instructions needed. - Accurate temperatures. - Digital screen. - Good size. - Waterproof. - Don't wait too much time for temperature reading. (It's kind fast) - Good for daily use. - Good temperature range. - Comes with batteries (LR41) None so far. Very satisfied with this. Worth the money.... Read more

Nice thermometer! Good for Daily use! Good Acuracc
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections