DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Night Vision IR 30-LED Camera (PAL/DC 12V 500mA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanoak on 08/17/2013

Cheap, good for fish viewing when feeding them in a small pond, IR leds are quite good for it, of course when water is turbid, you can see max half meter. But its ok for such camera. Not sure about waterproof quality - additionally added some anti-water resin before trying it underwater, but after that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byR@belo on 01/25/2013

Small and discreet, resistant material and fully sealed and protected against water and rain, his image is perfect during the day, nitida and its tone is very good. His image during the night is not as good as it should, certain hours is impossible to see anything because it is very poorly focused. Your ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byeph2 on 11/21/2012

- Good Price - Relative small size - Works really, really good on the total darkness - Aluminium body, so, it looks very good finished - Apparently I do not have to buy a case to use this cam outside of my house. - With too much ambient light the image lose the color (especially red) and add a lot of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byazariev on 10/31/2012

Good device for this price for home video security system. Very easy to install and plug. Small and lightweight. IR night backlight very good and bright Colors are not always what they are in real life. IR night backlight out of service after six months of use, but the camera is works. A very small view ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVovchick2004 on 09/13/2012

Great thing for home video security system. I got myself a PCI DVR and connected 3 cameras to it already. They work fine and have decent vision at night. Infrared lights help night vision. I connected mine through UTP cable and it is just fine. Colors are not always what they are in real life. (however ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byfutzfutz on 08/13/2012

.good price .great processing of housing .excellent picture on day .good nightvision .easy to connect .the holder is made ??a little too cheap .holder screws are loose after a few adjustments .no power supply included (need to order seperatly) .a better holder and the camera was perfect for home use ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMildLeeIntrstd on 04/23/2012

Well built for price. Installed in an industrial environment with dust and vibration for several weeks so far with no problems. Initial testing at 12Vdc for 8 hours showed no significant heating of the outer case (contrary to reports of simialr products) Device withstood 15Vdc for 1 hour. Due to an installation ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bystrober on 09/20/2011

Its a compact camera that has a good looking metal housing and connectors. It was not waterproof when I let it sank to a depth of 2 meter, even though I tried to make it even more waterproof by adding sealant. After a while it went all foggy inside the glass and the picture got blurry... If you dont ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychrisphy on 08/23/2011

Very good image, both day and night vision. Good size and good quality construction. It's easy to connect, and is easily adaptable to any cabinet. NO need much instruction for implementation. In night-vision takes too operating temperature. Do not know if this is normal in all cameras, but really quite ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAearsis on 05/23/2011

+ build quality excellent, waterproof, wires are long enough to hide under roof where they can be connected to longer ones + stable image, low noise + can be focused (unmount the top, take off the IR lights, loose the screw and rotate the objective) + bright IR light, shines at 15m+, for a human eye ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections