DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Night Vision IR 30-LED Camera (NTSC/DC 12V 500mA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavid45G on 05/05/2014

Inexpensive. It does the job in a minimal manner. It does not produce a very clear image, the night vision range is relatively short except in the middle of the image. IR illumination is focused in the middle of the image. Some units are not well weather proofed and water will get inside and fog up the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspiderdraco on 04/17/2013

Video quality was amazing for an inexpensive camera... Shipment and arrival time exceeded my expectations also. I would recommend this product to anyone needing the use of an high-end low cost infrared night vision camera for security. Only cons i had with this product were only minor ones. The product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexlfm on 07/31/2010

-This camera does an excellent job as a night vision and even a daytime camera. With 30 IR LEDs this camera produces a super bright high quality nighttime image that makes it easy to see who or what is outside and works very well for watching the front walk and driveway at night without a ton of light.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybugleader on 04/22/2010

Great Product, camera work very well in a normal night setting, working on a garage it can record everthing there in B&W, when the day come, it will work on color. It look well build but if you will put it on weather maybe is better to make some protection for it, come with normal video conectors that ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDanielBezerra on 08/23/2009

Very useful AV security camera. Works day and night with a good resolution also with night activation! Here in my region such equipment costs > U$ 50,00, so the DX price is a very good one! The manual doesn´t specify the polarity of the power conector so I had to find myself. For the price/quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDACbackup on 04/24/2009

Lowest price Very good image quality on day and night A lot of ifrared lights for good image on night Awesome sound quality Very good build quality Waterproof I think none. Maybe can have a power supply included. I buy first other camera,SKU 02764, and work only one day. When dealextreme give me a replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections