DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Channel DVR Video Capture PCI Card for 25/30 FPS Security Cameras
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycantu57 on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Hardware is easy to install, and setup. Worked well with existing cameras and mismatched replacements. Can't beat the price for this type of performance. Cons:Lack of detailed instructions. Software difficult to understand in certain sections. Best for use wit... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjosepi2 on 08/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Here we got a product with a very easy instalation, plug and play. Esy instalation of dfrivers, tis one come with the product. The definition of the card is perfect for a small store or an aparment or suite. The conectors BNC are of good quality and you can find the fem... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAriMc on 10/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfectly with Linux (Debian 5 in my case). Video quality is OK for the price. Cons:The BNC-connectors available in the card are rare and most cameras come with RCA-connectors instead so you'll need either additional adapters or spare BNC connectors and... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKyleS on 03/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works flawlessly under linux, and I'm guessing anything else with a generic BrookTree 878 driver. Video quality is actually quite good. The quality of the video seems directly proportional to the quality of the video you put in: attach cheap cameras, get so-so... Read more

1 2
  • posted bymdwyer on 07/28/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This gives you four inputs for a price most would charge for just one. Works well under Linux v4l (bttv card=77). Cons:Very picky about resources. You may have to shuffle around PCI cards before you find a slot that doesn't interfere with other devices. It uses professi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythehead on 05/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This card worked perfectly in many builds of Linux -Like other users i used this card with zoneminder and for this price if you are looking for something to do with an old machine, you can turn it into a cctv server Cons:- Framerate is shared beetween all 4 inputs. bu... Read more

2 1
  • posted byKegRaider on 02/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* 5 Stars!! * Works flawlessly with Linux * Since it works with Linux, install zoneminder and have a decent FREE security system. * Rather simple to setup * I have 3 of these now in my system, and the oldest card is almost 3 years old, and has NOT had one bit... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections