DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Channel DVR Video Capture PCI Card for 25/30 FPS Security Cameras
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycantu57 on 06/10/2013

Hardware is easy to install, and setup. Worked well with existing cameras and mismatched replacements. Can't beat the price for this type of performance. Lack of detailed instructions. Software difficult to understand in certain sections. Best for use with other software than provided. Used to replace ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byjosepi2 on 08/23/2012

Here we got a product with a very easy instalation, plug and play. Esy instalation of dfrivers, tis one come with the product. The definition of the card is perfect for a small store or an aparment or suite. The conectors BNC are of good quality and you can find the female conector in any place. The ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byAriMc on 10/02/2010

Works perfectly with Linux (Debian 5 in my case). Video quality is OK for the price. The BNC-connectors available in the card are rare and most cameras come with RCA-connectors instead so you'll need either additional adapters or spare BNC connectors and a bit of soldering. Steps to install and verify ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byKyleS on 03/23/2010

Works flawlessly under linux, and I'm guessing anything else with a generic BrookTree 878 driver. Video quality is actually quite good. The quality of the video seems directly proportional to the quality of the video you put in: attach cheap cameras, get so-so quality video; good cameras, get good video.... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bymdwyer on 07/28/2009

This gives you four inputs for a price most would charge for just one. Works well under Linux v4l (bttv card=77). Very picky about resources. You may have to shuffle around PCI cards before you find a slot that doesn't interfere with other devices. It uses professional-style BNC connectors. You may need ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythehead on 05/26/2009

- This card worked perfectly in many builds of Linux -Like other users i used this card with zoneminder and for this price if you are looking for something to do with an old machine, you can turn it into a cctv server - Framerate is shared beetween all 4 inputs. but When i found this card i went looking ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byKegRaider on 02/01/2009

* 5 Stars!! * Works flawlessly with Linux * Since it works with Linux, install zoneminder and have a decent FREE security system. * Rather simple to setup * I have 3 of these now in my system, and the oldest card is almost 3 years old, and has NOT had one bit of trouble. (24/7 setup) * Framerate is shared ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections