DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoors Tactical Mesh Face Veil Head Cover Scarf - Camouflage
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoranra on 11/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Scarf for military use as indicated by the wrapper, I've been using all year ... in all kinds of situations in developing Airsoft activities. It is very comfortable, soft, resistant strains, and above all very very fresh as this micro perforated and allows ven... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrazilboy on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good overall quality Pricing is really good comparing to national products (Brazil), I´ve paid around USD 20 here, and I´m not deeply regreted. Great for War Games Good package It seems a little more fragile than it actually is. Cons:It could be a little bigger,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElbrutante on 07/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very good scarf for outdoor sports such as paintball, airsoft etc. I have been using it when i'm playing paintball. It protects the neck and the face very good. You can easy breath through it becouse of the holes. The ACU camo is perfect detailed and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoranra on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This scarf tactic is the best choice for outdoor sports, especially for airsoft, which is the use I give; protects well the neck, being quite long even to cover your face with it, protects quite well against bolazos of airsoft rifles, is very comfortable and s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections