DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoors Tactical Mesh Face Veil Head Cover Scarf - Camouflage
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoranra on 11/05/2013

Scarf for military use as indicated by the wrapper, I've been using all year ... in all kinds of situations in developing Airsoft activities. It is very comfortable, soft, resistant strains, and above all very very fresh as this micro perforated and allows ventilation. It can be used throughout the year as neck protection against Airsoft bbs impact ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrazilboy on 09/09/2013

Good overall quality Pricing is really good comparing to national products (Brazil), I´ve paid around USD 20 here, and I´m not deeply regreted. Great for War Games Good package It seems a little more fragile than it actually is. It could be a little bigger, in order to cover completly the face. Buy it.... don´t waste your time considering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElbrutante on 07/12/2013

This is a very good scarf for outdoor sports such as paintball, airsoft etc. I have been using it when i'm playing paintball. It protects the neck and the face very good. You can easy breath through it becouse of the holes. The ACU camo is perfect detailed and colored. Not so far. You can tie this up in many different ways around your head since you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoranra on 11/13/2012

This scarf tactic is the best choice for outdoor sports, especially for airsoft, which is the use I give; protects well the neck, being quite long even to cover your face with it, protects quite well against bolazos of airsoft rifles, is very comfortable and soft, and your breathing perfectly as this perforated material designed for that use. There ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections