DX » Community » Reviews » Star N9776 Android 4.1 WCDMA Smartphone w/ 6.0" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by larsgm on 06/05/2013

Pros: Double sim, Android 4.1.1 (runs perfect), 2 cameras, 3G,cheap, big screen and brightness is perfect. Voice clarity is very good, the phones speaker is good and give a good loud sound. The battery is way better than I did expect: with data,wifi and bluetooth on, a few calls, used it a few hrs to listen to music with headphones it lasted ar... Read more

Impression:;

2 0
  • posted by hugomonteiro13 on 05/15/2013

Pros: Good phone looks beautiful and functional. Camera 5.0 good image quality, easy to use. Large 6.0 screen, good resolution. Android 4.1 Cons: Sometimes it becomes a challenge to connect the Wi-fi, gps signal delay enough to be caught. The GPS. As many other reviewers reported, the GPS is slow and somewhat buggy. It reports the position quit... Read more

3 0
  • posted by jabelandroid on 05/14/2013

Pros: I was surprised by its large screen, and the quality of its components, also all software of this unit has been selected for the European public without any software or Chinese characters. The performance is fast in all the programs I have installed, the battery is largely autonomous in finally everything is perfect. Cons: none OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted by voingiappone on 05/09/2013

Pros: It is quite easy to summarize all the positive points about this phone: it is simply outstanding. The design of the phone itself can be something you like or dislike but I feel it really well balanced in terms of width:height:thickness ratio so it does not look bulky. Despite the 500 Mb RAM, phone operations are smooth and it seldom hangs... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Barata6 on 04/04/2013

Pros: I'm very happy with the phone, works very well, audio is great, brightness of the screen is perfect, games work fine, no jams. the quality is very good mobile phone, comes with a screen protector. Gps works without problems Resolution Camera gives up to 12Mega pixels. Cons: the only cons is that i have to wait almost 3mouths to get it, bu... Read more

2 0
  • posted by ageszo on 03/28/2013

Pros: + Android 4.1.1. + Long battery life - approx. 30 hours (with mobile data, wifi and GPS powered on). + Can handle apps designated for tablets. + After update - rear camera start offering 12M (megapixel) photos. + HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode for taking photos. + Can handle 64GB SD Card (tested: SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC,UHS-I) but car... Read more

2 1
  • posted by Stevolate on 03/27/2013

Pros: Comes with 2 back covers, 1 has fold over front cover to protect screen. This Phone all apps work and are in English.In Australia Optus & Telstra sim cards work great and you can see the difference in reception of each card. Connect to computer and transfer files easily. Speaker in phone ok but better with Bluetooth earphones. Tetheri... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Lisa1 on 03/22/2013

Pros: Very Cheap Good working ROM Touch screen works well Nice camera All the hardware seems to work Came with spare battery Cons: Proximity sensor works horribly, since you can't disable it, I just massively over calibrated it, so that it can never be activated. Screen has little white blobs all over it, (white pixels). Screen protector had gl... Read more

1 2
  • posted by MaddoKev on 03/15/2013

Pros: Voice clarity when using phone is exceptional. Only owned this phone for a few weeks but so far it has been brilliant. Totally problem free. Battery life appears to be good even with wireless connection left on. Cons: Don't have any cons so far. OtherThoughts: Knocks the spots off my sister's I-phone 4 which looks tiny and puny in compari... Read more

0 1
  • posted by abdinegoro on 03/03/2013

Pros: - Great OS, no flaw found yet - Nice design & sturdy construction (except for the back that kinda follow the SGS Note's thin case design) - Great battery, got 2, even greater - Double sim card, extreme comfort on choosing best for data and for call - FM Radio, yayyyyy - Powerful graphic, so far runs all my HD Cons: - Could really use... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections