DX » Community » Reviews » Pocket Precision Digital Scale (500g Max / 0.1g Resolution)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrigoitoo on 06/06/2014

very small device, light, very accurate. This is made of plastic but very well built. good stuff!it seems to last long if used with reasonable care. no cons so far. it works perfectly! I use the scale to get the same amount of silicone for my casts. Now I get mixture of silicone and other products with less waste, less mess, and better consistency. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytvalinho on 06/13/2011

It is lightweight and portable, as well as its view of blue light makes viewing in different lighting conditions, the plastic cover that protects the scale of impacts and works with two AAA batteries which besides being pathic makes it very light and economical. Comes with a small layer of cloth on the inside and plastic on the outside and protects ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuiliansouza on 03/13/2010

- Very attractive price! - Very, very easy to use. I know that because I bougth this to may father in law, and old man not technological at all, and he don`t had any problems to figure out how to use! - Small and affordable, does what you expect from. No cons really, very satisfied! Easy to maintain, very small and beauty! Well built, and the visor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzigidizah on 01/22/2010

Absolutely no issues about this scale, I ordered 10 of them and tested them, all were OK working. The functionalities are multiple, and the screen very good as well as the CLEAN blue backlight (no dark corner, powerful leds) The plastics & inox plate are well made and finished, it seems to be good quality plastics. No unreliable scale, not even one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythanme on 08/03/2009

These are great. Small, compact and work well. Come with a nice little case. Looks impressive and seems to work A little flimsy, but that's not really a concern as it's not designed to weigh more than 500g! I haven't really tested it for accuracy, but I can put a bowl on it and Tare it to 0, which is a good start. Next week I plan on using it properly,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhowlingmad on 05/06/2009

- Pequeño y ligero, muy fácil de llevar, además viene con una funda bastante maja./Small & lightweight, easy to carry, good sleeve. - Utiliza pilas AAA de las de toda la vida./Uses AAA batteries. - Muy fácil de utilizar y calibrar./Easy to use and calibration. - El display iluminado. The illuminate display. - En principio ninguno,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections