DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Scale Calibration Weight (100 grams)
  • 5 star 22 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYWPP2 on 07/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: -Weighs exactly, or very close to (I got 99.99 grams), 100 grams: good for calibrating your digital scales or for using old-school counterweight scales -Flat bottom surface, so will not put uneven pressure on the scales -Sturdy build quality -Shiny Cons: -Not extremely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjb100 on 05/20/2014

Its a 100g weight, there isnt much more to add than that. Has a small nick out of it where someone has obviously calibrated the weight. I'm not opposed to that approach (assuming they used a more accurate and reliable scale than mine) but its a little "sloppy" wrt production exactness. Brought this to recalibrate a new set of scales (i dropped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycloberga on 04/22/2014

Nice and very good Professional Precision Calibration Weight. Not necessary previous learning of how to use. You will need knoledge to operate porpely you digital scale and how to check the precision of the scale. The wheight is not supplied with special cloth to clean and an special package to keep them properly in storage. Calibration standard needs ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjarlpedersen on 01/18/2014

This weight is very percise, by weighting 3 of these none were out of spec. No diffrence in weight between them either. Works well to calibrate scales with 300 or 500 gram capasity, by apply 3 or 5 of these weights. Heavy to carry around, but after all it's 100 gram that you buy. However when bringing a scale that requires 500 grams to calibrate, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoarve on 09/26/2013

Good sturdy calibration weight that does a good job. This is a type of calibration weight that cost many times more in Norway. I can recommend it to others who need these types of calibration weight. No drawbacks that I can see at present, the quality is just as good as other such I have purchased and the prices are much lower. I can really recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/10/2013

It's the perfect combination for any of the digital scales dx.com is selling here. I bought one of those scales and bought several of these weights to calibrate my scale. None, it came with an amazing precison on the weight of each unit I bought. It's very expensive in my country, Brazil, to buy one of this weight or similar. Not to mention that it'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamigaexpert on 01/30/2013

- Seems to be exact below 0.1g - I have three of them, all are <0.1g different - They fit in 35mm film canisters, so i can store them airtight and clean - Mine were brass (yellow), not chrome, but that is not really a problem - Remember to handle them with gloves or tools only, sweaty hands will destroy them regardless of material Excellent bang ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDigitumDei on 12/10/2012

Cheap, well made and accurate enough, measuring in at 100.01 grams on a high quality lab scale. None really, if you need better accuracy than this, you probably want to be looking at more expensive options. I took this weight a university lab that a friend has access to. Placed on their calibrated scale this weighed in at 100.01 grams. So not perfect,... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytrav1085 on 10/28/2012

Nice, shiny, smooth polished product that I received. Looks like something you would spend quite a bit more on at a science science shop or hobby shop. It is tapered at the top so it's easy to hold, or you could even put it in a little rack for holding these weights. I guess it's hard to go wrong on a calibration weight- but this is perfect quality.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byheng84 on 10/26/2012

nothing i could said but this is meant for calibrating your digital mini scale , have only use it once, but for the price of it its quite worthy because you wouldnt know what will be 100grams and will make your scale not accurate if you use something else, quite solidly built the cnc is beautiful nothign much for this.. as its just a wieght purpose ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections