DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Scale Calibration Weight (100 grams)
  • 5 star 17 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycloberga on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and very good Professional Precision Calibration Weight. Not necessary previous learning of how to use. You will need knoledge to operate porpely you digital scale and how to check the precision of the scale. Cons:The wheight is not supplied with special... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's the perfect combination for any of the digital scales dx.com is selling here. I bought one of those scales and bought several of these weights to calibrate my scale. Cons:None, it came with an amazing precison on the weight of each unit I bought. OtherTho... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamigaexpert on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Seems to be exact below 0.1g - I have three of them, all are <0.1g different - They fit in 35mm film canisters, so i can store them airtight and clean Cons:- Mine were brass (yellow), not chrome, but that is not really a problem OtherThoughts:- Remember t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDigitumDei on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, well made and accurate enough, measuring in at 100.01 grams on a high quality lab scale. Cons:None really, if you need better accuracy than this, you probably want to be looking at more expensive options. OtherThoughts:I took this weight a university lab... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytrav1085 on 10/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice, shiny, smooth polished product that I received. Looks like something you would spend quite a bit more on at a science science shop or hobby shop. It is tapered at the top so it's easy to hold, or you could even put it in a little rack for holding these w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byheng84 on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nothing i could said but this is meant for calibrating your digital mini scale , have only use it once, but for the price of it its quite worthy because you wouldnt know what will be 100grams and will make your scale not accurate if you use something else, quite solidly... Read more

1 0
  • posted byexpresas on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Came in perfect condition and a perfect weight, not a scratch on it, very chrome like a mirror. Used new uncirculated dimes to compare final calibration of my scale after using this calibration weight, it worked great. Cons:The weights measured 100.0g on a qua... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykanadanmajava on 09/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quite accurate. My work place's high accuracy 200g laboratory scale gave a value of 100.0020g. Cons:Outer surface seems to be chromed but the bottom is missing most of the coating. I guess the weight has been adjusted by removing some material. I guess the inn... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycanadamadman on 11/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:the weight is as advertised. its metal and big. put it on my scale to calibrate it and it worked just fine. good to calibrate your weed scale and possibly use as a counter weight for something or i guess you could do finger curls with it Cons:i don't know if its... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWickedChef on 08/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It does what it says PERFECTLY ! - Item Arrived fast and also it was well packaged upon arrival. - Very well made. Cons:NONE - Everything was perfect and just as i Expected. OtherThoughts:It would be good if you could buy a set for lots of different weights... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections