DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Dock Station for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black (DC 5V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschwschw on 03/27/2013

Better displaying angle compared to just laying your phone down on the table, if you want to use it while it's charging or transfering files. Easy fit. I wish it had another usb out so I could connect both Power Source outlet AND data connection to my computer, but it's ok the way it is for its price.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymalyga on 03/14/2013

Good quality of plastic (I have two dock of black color), connector fits very good. Bottom is made of soft-touch plastic to prevent glide on desk. Too lightweight, when disconecting the phone, I must hold dock by hand I use double-sided scotch to fix the dock on the table. I sure, you can use it with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byphrqq on 02/07/2013

The dock has a nice design and the phone sits at a good angle. It has a quite tight fit, so the phone stays secure. It could have a bit more grip at the bottom. I think it could slip out of my bedside table easily. I glued a rubber at the bottom to fix this. Also, as the phone sits quite tightly, you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjones12ax7 on 01/08/2013

Nice finish works as expected good quality Soft base, so it will not damage your table You should remove the cellphone from pvc protector to work right No indicating light It's very light, so a little bit instable when docked Good for the price, but do not expect to be the best avaiable I plan to open ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymanonb on 12/22/2012

- This docking station for Samsung Galaxy S3 is made of good quality, and therefore the phone fits perfectly on it. - The docking station is easy to use with the phone, you don't need a lot of experience because it speaks for itself. - It looks exactly the same as the preview, so just as I expected. ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDonaldM on 11/16/2012

Useful to be able to drop the phone into a cradle at night. Fits nicely and stays there fine in a non-moving scenario. When this thing gets knocked the phone is going to fall out - hopefully with no damage to the phone. One of my dogs (The quiet one) knocked it over within 3 seconds and that was the ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections