DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Dock Station for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black (DC 5V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschwschw on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Better displaying angle compared to just laying your phone down on the table, if you want to use it while it's charging or transfering files. Easy fit. Cons:I wish it had another usb out so I could connect both Power Source outlet AND data connection to my com... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymalyga on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good quality of plastic (I have two dock of black color), connector fits very good. Bottom is made of soft-touch plastic to prevent glide on desk. Cons:Too lightweight, when disconecting the phone, I must hold dock by hand OtherThoughts:I use double-sided scotch... Read more

1 0
  • posted byphrqq on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The dock has a nice design and the phone sits at a good angle. It has a quite tight fit, so the phone stays secure. Cons:It could have a bit more grip at the bottom. I think it could slip out of my bedside table easily. I glued a rubber at the bottom to fix this. Also, as... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjones12ax7 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice finish works as expected good quality Soft base, so it will not damage your table Cons:You should remove the cellphone from pvc protector to work right No indicating light It's very light, so a little bit instable when docked OtherThoughts:Good for the pric... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymanonb on 12/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- This docking station for Samsung Galaxy S3 is made of good quality, and therefore the phone fits perfectly on it. - The docking station is easy to use with the phone, you don't need a lot of experience because it speaks for itself. - It looks exactly the same as the p... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDonaldM on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Useful to be able to drop the phone into a cradle at night. Fits nicely and stays there fine in a non-moving scenario. Cons:When this thing gets knocked the phone is going to fall out - hopefully with no damage to the phone. One of my dogs (The quiet one) knoc... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections