DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5'' LCD Long Flexible Pipe Wireless Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter w/ USB / SD / TF - Black
Customer’s impression:
Unreliable Worth the money Ease of Use Best for clarity of sound transmission bueno y mejor precio
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsquarejim on 09/10/2015

Pros: By far this FM transmitter provides the clearest sound without static over long distance traveling. The channel set for 89.1 works on this one from NYC to Eastern Pennsylvania without having to readjust the channel. I have a TF card with all my favorite songs that lasts for hours without I... Read more

Impression:Ease of Use,Best for clarity of sound transmission;

0 0 0

• posted bySpeedbird014 on 05/29/2015

This FM transmitter was good while it worked, but don't expect these cheap FM transmitters to last. The IR sensor on the FM transmitter unit stopped working after 4 months of daily commuter use. (The IR remote was checked and it's fully working) The physical buttons still work but it's a real to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGILvampir on 05/08/2015

Poslali mi to prvykrat - trvalo to strasne dlho nez to prislo. Ked to prislo a rozbalil som to, tak som mal dojem ze mi poslali uz pouzity vyrobok :(. Nasvedcovala o tom zazrana spina medzi tlacitkami a skrabance na povrchu. Nafotil som to a zacal som sa stazovat - nakoniec mi poslali zdarma kus.... Read more

Impression:Worth the money;

0 0 0

• posted bycafernandez74 on 02/10/2015

Es fácil de instalar y gracias al tubo flexible se puede orientar perfectamente para que no te moleste. El precio está muy bien.

Impression:bueno y mejor precio;

0 0 0

• posted byOlegAbramov on 10/29/2014

По сравнению с раздавленным "Ритмиксом", который отслужил мне верой и правдой лет пять, отстой полный. Правда и ценник в четыре раза меньший. Поёт терпимо. Радио, зачастую, работает хуже. Пользоваться просто. Интуитивно понятно что жмакать. Самые большие косяки: -низкая помехозащищённость. по от... Read more

Impression:Так себе игрушка;

0 0 0

• posted byrichinjsh on 09/30/2014

I've tried on two car audio systems. VW Sharan 08 Year - sound was terrible and i thought i bought a crap, but then i tried on VW Passat 97 year - it was amazingly good. Sound quality was better then any other (fm transmitters) i have tried. Even playing loud the quality was great. Pros: Cheap,... Read more

Impression:Worth the money;

0 0 0

• posted byrob3rt91 on 04/02/2014

I like this device. It has a nice design. The plastic is a little "cheap", but as long as the device is working. I have nothing to compare it with, but now after I test it, I believe it is a very good buy. Flexible mechanism (pipe) is not very good. U can not fix it, and pipe is always... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by0Maukka on 01/15/2014

Very good quality for a product of this price! It has many inputs which are SD, microSD and USB port. I was positively surprised about the signal strength and the quality of the playback too. Also the buttons are big which make it easy to change song while driving. You can't change some settings... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPascualet on 06/30/2013

It´s a good product for the price paid. The lcd screen could show the folders and their files, facilitate the pursuit of music. Could have an on-off switch. The biggest problem I see is that I do not know if the device is or if there is too much interference in the transmission of FM here in... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byDutchienl on 06/12/2013

I don’t want to install an aftermarket radio, with USB/SD, so I searched for a FM transmitter. After viewing a lot of the available products, I chosen for this one in particular because the positive feedbacks it has already. And I’m glad I did ;) Works out of the box. Item feels good and has a I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere