DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5'' LCD Long Flexible Pipe Wireless Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter w/ USB / SD / TF - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrob3rt91 on 04/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I like this device. It has a nice design. The plastic is a little "cheap", but as long as the device is working.Cons:I have nothing to compare it with, but now after I test it, I believe it is a very good buy. Flexible mechanism (pipe) is not very good. U can not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPascualet on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It´s a good product for the price paid.Cons:The lcd screen could show the folders and their files, facilitate the pursuit of music. Could have an on-off switch. The biggest problem I see is that I do not know if the device is or if there is too much interfer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDutchienl on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I don’t want to install an aftermarket radio, with USB/SD, so I searched for a FM transmitter. After viewing a lot of the available products, I chosen for this one in particular because the positive feedbacks it has already. And I’m glad I did ;) Works out of the box. Item... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysale01 on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I like this device. It has a nice design. I think it's good quality. He traveled to my country about thirty days. Arrived in quality packaging. I have no objections to it. The item has been described correctly on the site. MP3 has a large screen and clearly visible numbers... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygauravg on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very affordable gadget, Fair build quality, Excellent Audio Quality Large buttons Accepts SD, Micro SD & USB drive Even has a working remote !Cons:Plasticky built - what else can you expect at this price point Unreliable LCD screen, started fading after a couple of w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsquarejim on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Works great! I inserted my 8 gig micro SD card from my other transmitter, matched the fm channels and fabulous music is the result. Music quality is as good as CD player. This will be my default music in my car because only my favorite tunes are on the card. This transmi... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykurtismccartney on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Solid construction, better MP3 processing. This is much better than the other kind that I had used in the past. Listening to music is clearest around 98-102mHz where 320kps songs get their best treatment. In Ontario, Canada aftermarket audio equipment can make your gover... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPahen on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really i have tested more than 10 different FM car transmitters. This one is really good. + Sensetive remote control + Clear sound + Wide contrast display + Remember FM frequency and the last track (starts from beginning) + SD and TF card works properly - Flexibl... Read more

Front Back. itself itself 2
    1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections