DX » Community » Reviews » E27 7W 4000K 700lm 14-SMD 5730 LED Warm White Light Bulb - White + Golden (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylupa18 on 04/14/2014

It looks very good. We installed on bathroom and no problems yet. Time it's going to make his play. It look like robust and his light is very warm. I don't know what else to say about a lamp, but I have to write up to 500 characters. No cons yet. I thinks it would depends on duration of the lamp. No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymetal03326 on 03/27/2014

- Bright enough; - Low power consumption; - Good heat sink; - Price can be a bit lower; - Build quality can also go up by a bit; I both this one to replace 60 W incandescent light bulb in my hallway. I really cannot find the difference in lumens between the two. And I definitely can find the difference ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBesiara1985 on 03/20/2014

700lm is correct. Very easy to install, simple as a regular lamp. Cheap Relatively bright. Good quality build. The lamps are really solid, with good aspect and looks like a premium metal product. If it's a replacement for normal bulbs it's better if it looks simple and doesn't catch the eye too much.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTotal1304 on 03/07/2014

The build quality is good, no loose parts. Small enough for most of the fittings but best for open installations. Bit on the heavy side, because of cooler, so if your luminaire is bit loose or on the cheap builed/weak side it will probably rattle or bend... Also I wouldnt put it in some tight closed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywupuchim on 01/19/2014

Very nice LED bulb. The bright of the light is like a 55-60W regular bulb. I have it in my room, that has cca. 15m^2 and it's absolutly adequate. Light is soft and warm, little bit different than a classical bulb, but still good. In my opinion, this bulb is ideal for reading too. The build quality is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCopterM on 01/08/2014

This is a good led bulb/product - it is well shaped and with apparent good quality - 10 of 10 working as expected in this first week of usage). 700 lm appears to be real but I could not measure it. Esta é uma boa lampada de LED - é bem acabada e aparentemente de boa qualidade - 10 de 10 est&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymucha999 on 01/07/2014

Strong light used in every possible room (I use it in kitchen, hall, living room, bathroom) Warm white One out of 9 bulbs stopped working after few weeks. Its a contact problem, so I will try to repair it DIY. The rest is working perfectly. Heats up after working for hours. Price could improve. I am ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byciro indiano on 01/06/2014

Bright light, nice temperature color, relatively cheap, it's kind of pretty and well built there is a little lag between hitting the switch and lighting it up, almost unnoticed if i hadn't other lightbulbs on the same switch. i'm using as reading light, it's confortable and is working well, the only ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byferole on 01/05/2014

Tem funcionamento estável a 110V, liga/desliga diariamente. Está instalada em minha sala de TV e atendeu minhas expectativas. O dissipador é de metal leve e o bulbo de material plástico resistente translucido fosco. (talvez acrilico) A temperatura da cor é bem amarela e n&#22... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilank on 01/05/2014

Good strong light. The color is yellow and gives the feeling of sunlight. The build is sturdy and the materials look string and should last a long time. The light is aimed mainly downwards, but has a good dispersion. Note that this is not the strongest bulb out there, but it's at par with the other high ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections