DX » Community » Reviews » E27 7W 4000K 700lm 14-SMD 5730 LED Warm White Light Bulb - White + Golden (85~265V)
  • 5 star 13 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylupa18 on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It looks very good. We installed on bathroom and no problems yet. Time it's going to make his play. It look like robust and his light is very warm. I don't know what else to say about a lamp, but I have to write up to 500 characters.Cons:No cons yet. I thinks it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byciro indiano on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Bright light, nice temperature color, relatively cheap, it's kind of pretty and well builtCons:there is a little lag between hitting the switch and lighting it up, almost unnoticed if i hadn't other lightbulbs on the same switch.OtherThoughts:i'm using as readi... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMcGates on 11/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Solid case , 700lm is correct, fair price .Very easy to install, simple as a regular lamp.Cons:Warm White is to warm ! The color is realy yellow , not white! don't liked the yellow base, but its just a matter of personal preferences. 4000K is more really white... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylakshmant on 11/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It is a Very very bright LED lamp. Nice looking body and excellent quality build. The low power consumption is ideal for me. I would like the color warm white. I use it in my office room.Cons:The lamp does not rise instantaneously, but it is not an issue.OtherThoughts:I th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDudupoa on 10/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The lamp was constrída with materials of good quality, and very good lighting and a strong intensity. Recommend the product.Cons:Delay in delivery. The lamp does not rise instantaneously, but not enough to be a problem.OtherThoughts:Excellent value for money because t... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrconstantin on 09/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Cheap Relatively bright Good quality buildCons:Not warm white Not 360 degreesOtherThoughts:I am overall satisfied with this bulb. IT has a good price, the build quality looks good, relatively bright, but not enough to light up a room by itself. I am using it in combination... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylucianoljls on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Excelent for medium ou small rooms. I use it in a bathroom with 5 m2. It's perfect. The warm color is good for me. It's not so direct. Excelente para salas ou quartos de tamanho pequenos e médios. Estou usando-a num banheiro de 5m2 e está perfeita. Gostei da cor... Read more

1 0
  • posted byertje on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Non-directional. It's not a spotlight, but a replacement for a normal bulb. It doesn't shine upwards, since the heatsink is there, but this isn't any problem (you don't even see it since i use it in a lampshade). -Quite warm nice color for indoor lighting. My mum who al... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjotaferi on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Is a good product with a great price. 100% recomendable.Cons:Se podría mejorar el nivel de luminosidad. Ademas, concentra todo la luz hacia abajo por su diseño. Igual sería posible mejorar eso para que pudiera dar más luminosidad en otras di... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytiagoveras on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very very bright! Very easy to install, simple as a regular lamp. The color is pretty decent and gives you a nice warm feeling. Takes like 1 second to light. Seens like very well contructed with good quality materials. Comparing to a 60w regular lamp, this is way more brig... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections