There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good replacement for normal indoor bulb

posted by ertje on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

-Non-directional. It's not a spotlight, but a replacement for a normal bulb. It doesn't shine upwards, since the heatsink is there, but this isn't any problem (you don't even see it since i use it in a lampshade).
    -Quite warm nice color for indoor lighting. My mum who always complains about how ugly LED lights are didn't even notice that it wasn't CFL or incandescent.
    -Bright light. Certainly not less than the brighter normal E27 CFL/incandescent bulbs.
    -Didn't notice it getting too hot and seems like descent build quality, but only time will tell if it lasts long enough to be more eco than CFL.
    -Low price in it's category.

Cons:

I would like an unpainted version better than the gold painted heatsink. If it's a replacement for normal bulbs it's better if it looks simple and doesn't catch the eye too much.

OtherThoughts:

I bought several LED bulbs looking for good ecological affordable replacements for normal indoor lighting, that are durable and that my family will accept, and this is the first one that really seems to fit just that.

Bottomline:

At last, just a descent affordable indoor LED lightbulb.

A simple household item, yet still rare.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections