DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 2A Universal Power Adapter Charger - Black (AC 100~240V / EU Plug / 5.5 x 2.1mm)
Customer’s impression:
Funciona bien
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraul0cabe on 11/26/2014

Tal como se dice, 12 voltios (comprobado con multímetro), lo utilizo como reemplazo al transformador que venía con un HDD 3,5 externo con las mismas caracteristicas que dejó de funcionar. No hace ruido, no se calienta, es ligero y no muy grande. Lo recomiendo Read more

Impression:Funciona bien;

0 0 0

• posted byskojevac on 05/01/2014

I was a bit worried if the adapter rated current was true because linksys is reallyyyy picky and I already tried several adapters none of which stood true to their specs, yet this one doesn't lie about it, you get what you looking for, and most important, you get what you pay for. Nothing really. Other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiezemore on 01/27/2014

*Good price *Works as it should *Rather short cable *A bit more bulky than necessary *Product feels cheap and low quality None I'm very happy to have found this. I needed it for an external Iomega harddrive and this suits my needs. The harddrive is humming happily for weeks now. The quality of the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanyac on 01/05/2014

Works out of the box. My device is up and running 24h a day for a few days now without any issues. The cable has a decent length, not too long, not too short. None so far. If it breaks within a year, I'll let you know. I'm using the adapter together with a Fujitsu Futro A250. Originally meant as a thin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysedsberg on 11/26/2013

Quite cheap. Good amperage. Has the right angle for use with many distribution pads without blocking adjacent sockets. Great for chargers and other equipment where clean DC isn't that important. Ordered four of these. One died within a few monts. It was in use 24/7 but at a low load. Only a few hundred ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byitasterix on 09/17/2013

It works perfectly. Cheap (about half the price of a normal charger here in Italy), robust, and reliable (so far). I used this to power an amplifier. Everything works well. The box where it's shipped in is very thin cardboard, but the box is in a bubble envelope, so that's not too bad. You have to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byronesan on 08/13/2013

I bought this piece to use with a small amplifier SKU 91350 since it doesnt come with one. I was surprised by its compactness and quality. It delivers a current of 2A, minimum required by that amplifier. Its a bargain for its price. The power cord could be longer - mine is about 3 ft (~90 cm) end to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyvanoers on 06/01/2013

The adapter is decently built, and it does the job perfectly - the job being powering an HP 4300C flatbed scanner. Does what it's supposed to do at a great price! I have no cons for the adapter itself. It did come in a rather flimsy carton box, which in itself is not a problem if you're going discard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunborndevil on 03/26/2013

This item was bought for powering the car amplifier at home, so it's quite useful. It's not that expensive, so this is one people must have, from my point of view. it's 12 volt and 2 amper, as expected. Haven't found any. It works fine, nothing wrong with it, it can't be disassembled, but while it works ... Read more

Power adapter Power Adapter

0 0 0

• posted byFollowman on 03/11/2013

Good construction quality. Flexible and high-quality cable is present. The declared electric current shown on label looks like is real. The dimensions can be smallest. Enclosure cannot be opened. This can make it difficult to repair in the future. Simple and cheap device. Used to power the Arduino and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections