DX » Community » Reviews » 45-in-1 Nail Art Templates / Nail Stencils Set - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluizacunha on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great quality product. Mine arrived in perfect condition, no scratches or any other flaws. It is easy to use and clean. Lovely designs and the price is indisputably the best! Cons:Couldn't find any so far... except for the wait, which almost killed my but the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAltumEQ on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Local shops sell these plates with only a few engravings for twice as much. This product is really good (also check out SKU 160913) although it does have it's limitations. Packaging was perfect and they work with any stamp kit you may have. Although is not vis... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXiaoChuChu on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cute designs and easy to use. Stamp and scrape is sold seperately so remember that. Alot of designs to choose from and alot of unique effects. Cons:The condition it arrived in was bad. It was full of scratches, some deeper than the others. If it affects the results depend... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMiedzianek on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:You can choose from a lot of designs of stamps,which are very detailed-and also,you dont need to have 10 round plates with 5 stamps on it-you could have one with much more than 5. Its also easy to use(if youre even beginner in nail art). Very good price-more che... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonicaben on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Lots of fine detail. Plenty of images to choose from. The small details come out great. The price is incredibly good! Cons:The edges are a bit sharp and the protective sticker was a bit difficult to take off. OtherThoughts:I used acrylic craft paint as research... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzazoue on 11/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- A lot of designs to choose from : hearts, flowers ... you can find whatever you want to decorate your nails - It works very well, just as wall as some branded products - Good value for the money I don't think you'll find it less expensive Cons:- Be careful n... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections