DX » Community » Reviews » 45-in-1 Nail Art Templates / Nail Stencils Set - Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjiprudy on 11/04/2013

- a lot of nail art choices - durable material - sharp edges be careful - no nail scrapper none quotes to make 500 characters quota : Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you. Thomas Jefferson The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best. Epictetus I know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizacunha on 09/10/2013

Great quality product. Mine arrived in perfect condition, no scratches or any other flaws. It is easy to use and clean. Lovely designs and the price is indisputably the best! Couldn't find any so far... except for the wait, which almost killed my but the price was worth it. I should have ordered more stencils at the time... If I had, they would have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilviagc on 07/09/2013

you can choose so much designs, they are so cute. You only have 1 palette but 45 designs for your nail art and you can use them in differents combinations so you will have best nails i have no contras for this item, i am really happy with this item so i have nothing negative for comment it will be nice maybe more designs like that and offers. Shipment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAltumEQ on 06/18/2013

Local shops sell these plates with only a few engravings for twice as much. This product is really good (also check out SKU 160913) although it does have it's limitations. Packaging was perfect and they work with any stamp kit you may have. Although is not visible the plate comes with a plastic protector sheet to avoid getting the plate scratched. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXiaoChuChu on 04/22/2013

Cute designs and easy to use. Stamp and scrape is sold seperately so remember that. Alot of designs to choose from and alot of unique effects. The condition it arrived in was bad. It was full of scratches, some deeper than the others. If it affects the results depends on where the damages are. Gives you really nice-looking nails. The designs have nice ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMiedzianek on 04/17/2013

You can choose from a lot of designs of stamps,which are very detailed-and also,you dont need to have 10 round plates with 5 stamps on it-you could have one with much more than 5. Its also easy to use(if youre even beginner in nail art). Very good price-more cheap than from other sources Sharp plate edges-watch out,or you can cut yourself! Protective ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonicaben on 03/16/2013

Lots of fine detail. Plenty of images to choose from. The small details come out great. The price is incredibly good! The edges are a bit sharp and the protective sticker was a bit difficult to take off. I used acrylic craft paint as research told me it was easier. This was my first time stamping and it was incredibly easy. No tiny details were lost ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzazoue on 11/18/2012

- A lot of designs to choose from : hearts, flowers ... you can find whatever you want to decorate your nails - It works very well, just as wall as some branded products - Good value for the money I don't think you'll find it less expensive - Be careful not to cut yourself with the plate edges because they are sharp. -Difficult to do it on your own.... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections