DX » Community » Reviews » 2.8mm~16mm Fixed IRIS Lens Set for Webcams and Security/CCTV Cameras (6-Lens Pack)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphunphin on 01/06/2015

all fit multiple cams. wide angle to close up. no negatives.#####################

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byvldxacc on 06/25/2013

Standard size, will fit in many security cameras and web cams. Image quality is good enough for the cheap cameras that these lenses fit. A good price for a useful range of lenses. No markings on the lenses, and the stickers don't always stay on the caps. There is a big gap in the range between I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMadCowTeaM on 06/20/2013

This is a realy good and useful set of lens to update a existing camera or to find out what lens are best for a given situation. The construction is realy good and the price is also great. The lenses are from a good maerial and clear and the caps are a good addition. Not a con but a idea is that... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoug1140 on 02/16/2013

Very good optics and build quality. Lens have metal body and thread easily into the several lens holders I have tried. These lenses do not have an IR filter and can be used with night vision cameras. Not a negative for me, but some might like to have the focal length labeled on the rim of the not... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydryncho on 02/11/2013

- a very wide range of sizes for a low price; - a very good amount of glass in each piece so more light reaches the sensor - for some reason they the manufacturer has decided to spare some plastics and made the lens of longer focal distances (12mm and 16mm and who knows why 6mm too) a bit shorter... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymennowo on 12/31/2012

Great set of lenses, sturdy, comes with a cover for every lens. No cons. Note that these lenses come without any filter. This means they can see infrared. Using them with a modified PS3 camera (as I do) this means the colors in the image will be much distorted, unless you use a filter that lets a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnSteed on 11/15/2012

IR sensitive and fit on almost any inexpensive module/camera. Together with a SONY CCD HAD2 700 line module these are great for overnight surveilance with a minimal of noise. For people that do not know: 16mm means objects are becomming closer to you, 2,8mm is a wide angle lens. None Together a )... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychespy on 08/28/2012

Strong plastic plastic screw Cover for every lens The long screw allows you manage the focus Works great on meny webcams and security cams I found no cons on these item The variety of available lenses is really attractive. It has been extremely useful. I bought it for use in a Play Station 3 eye... Read more

some of thems detail some more

0 0 0

• posted byDark00 on 02/08/2011

- well price - good build quality (for the price) - whole assortment of lenses (from wide to zoom) - no IR filter - no markings on the lenses themselves (yes, I know, even others don't have them) I have multiple cameras and it (I'm not using these for a webcam) and they come quite in handy. The a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycarlwoe on 01/02/2011

Great lens if you have a webcam that fits these lenses. I bought this for the fish eye, and the picture quality is great, mount is clean and neat, fits well. Can't find a normal webcam with telephoto or fisheye these do this for you. No cons. - can be tiresome changing lenses though. maybe a with... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: