DX » Community » Reviews » 2.8mm~16mm Fixed IRIS Lens Set for Webcams and Security/CCTV Cameras (6-Lens Pack)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvldxacc on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Standard size, will fit in many security cameras and web cams. Image quality is good enough for the cheap cameras that these lenses fit. A good price for a useful range of lenses. Cons:No markings on the lenses, and the stickers don't always stay on the caps.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadCowTeaM on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a realy good and useful set of lens to update a existing camera or to find out what lens are best for a given situation. The construction is realy good and the price is also great. The lenses are from a good maerial and clear and the caps are a good ad... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoug1140 on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good optics and build quality. Lens have metal body and thread easily into the several lens holders I have tried. These lenses do not have an IR filter and can be used with night vision cameras. Cons:Not a negative for me, but some might like to have the... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydryncho on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- a very wide range of sizes for a low price; - a very good amount of glass in each piece so more light reaches the sensor Cons:- for some reason they the manufacturer has decided to spare some plastics and made the lens of longer focal distances (12mm and 16m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymennowo on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great set of lenses, sturdy, comes with a cover for every lens. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:Note that these lenses come without any filter. This means they can see infrared. Using them with a modified PS3 camera (as I do) this means the colors in the image wil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnSteed on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:IR sensitive and fit on almost any inexpensive module/camera. Together with a SONY CCD HAD2 700 line module these are great for overnight surveilance with a minimal of noise. For people that do not know: 16mm means objects are becomming closer to you, 2,8mm is a wide angl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychespy on 08/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Strong plastic plastic screw Cover for every lens The long screw allows you manage the focus Works great on meny webcams and security cams Cons:I found no cons on these item OtherThoughts:The variety of available lenses is really attractive. It has been extrem... Read more

some of thems detail some more
    0 0
  • posted byDark00 on 02/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- well price - good build quality (for the price) - whole assortment of lenses (from wide to zoom) Cons:- no IR filter - no markings on the lenses themselves (yes, I know, even others don't have them) OtherThoughts:I have multiple cameras and it (I'm not using... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycarlwoe on 01/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great lens if you have a webcam that fits these lenses. I bought this for the fish eye, and the picture quality is great, mount is clean and neat, fits well. Can't find a normal webcam with telephoto or fisheye these do this for you. Cons:No cons. - can be tiresome chan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcoscu2 on 08/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality Very well priced Image quality is good for the monet Cons:No Infra Red filter Minimal packaging Can be tricky to install correctly OtherThoughts:I needed a longer lens for use with my Foscam network camera and at least one of these lenses might fit th... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections