DX » Community » Reviews » 5~24V RGB LED Light Strip Controller - White
Customer’s impression:
Very light Cheap and effective Super Cheap RF Control! Great and works Super levné RF Control!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDynoo on 12/27/2015

Impression:Super Cheap RF Control!,Cheap and effective ;

It is small, simple and working very well in the first days (no longterm experience yet) I use it with my 10W color bins (SKU 44043). I "stick" them into my old Halogen Beamers. 1 hour work and an old cheap 300W halogen, metal frame, beamer turns into a 10W color beamer.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byk32k32 on 12/23/2015

Impression:Great and works;

Small usefully led drIver RGB. Note it has comon positive, so chose the right leds with common plus, not common negative.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjedlaj on 12/11/2015

Impression:Super levné RF Control!;

+Functional +simple operation +Price +Large range of signal (even around corners) -Soft (bends) =The overall impression is good

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9021550 on 03/10/2015

Impression:Super Levný RF Control!;

very good !!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhubert19 on 02/24/2015

Impression:Super Cheap RF Control!;

Pros: Compact. RF (does not need direct visibility to RC). Cheap. Cons: Looks like there are some interference with other home equipment (sometimes light goes on or switch mode without user action). Some colors is missing (yellow, orange) - may be problem of my piece, not type

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDavidB30 on 12/23/2014

Works good but everyone works on the same frekvence. When are receivers near (i have 3m) so I control receivers with one transmitter.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bythekanester on 12/10/2014

Impression:Cheap and effective ;

I had a couple of LED strips lying around in my parts box. I also have a compatible 12V PSU to power this, so I thought that it might be a cheap purchase to have some fun with. The kit arrived very quickly and came with the unit and a remote control. Everything arrived safely, all batteries were... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8743194 on 11/20/2014

Impression:Very light;

It's cheap. It works perfect. But it is not reliable when it's cold oudside, when the temperature is too low the voltage of the battery is too low to power the remote.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMJdub on 09/22/2014

I am making some projects with LED strips that require the driver to be hidden. I do not want to have to figure out a way to expose an IR receiver, so I started to look at RF options. Now that I've found this, I probably won't use IR controllers anymore! The remote control in the included manual... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere