DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 5000mAh Battery Power Charger with Dual USB / Adapters - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuzumlubay on 11/03/2013

Very useful bit of kit, use it to charge up my android phone and my wife's mini Ipad but need to carry her charging cable as Apple lightning connector not supplied. Has also been borrowed by several friends who have subsequently said they will get one. Generally charge via USB and then top up during ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytschmitzer on 10/04/2013

like the size, dual usb is nice. 1A capability works well with iPad and iPhones. unit wasn't "fitted" nicely, the solar plate was not fully seated into the main unit when i received it. after 2 months it now is acting funny. will charge, and the .5A port lights but won't charge, and if you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaudriusn on 03/29/2013

body plastic feels sturdy, no squeaks. so far lasted two full charges for my phone. it could get better in time. solar panel seems to be working good, charges the pack even in indirect sunlight. whole set comes in a nice blister. could be made more accurately. solar panel looks a bit misaligned. adapter ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bywreibeling on 02/07/2013

Robust and solid. Decent size. Portable. Easy to use. Can charge by sunlight or USB. Decent 5000mAh battery. Self-Charge level indicator graph. Two USB ports so you can charge/run two devices simultaneously. High and low current ports. More adapters than I need for various devices (eg: iPhone, iPod, ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byMuukka on 01/16/2013

Nice looking and great idea. Good different connectors for different phones. Good size, not too small and not too big. Not really 5000mAh of chargin capasity. Samsung Galaxy S2 stock 1650mAh battery can be charged from empty to full only once, second time charger reaches about 60% full. Time shows, if ... Read more

0 0 7

• posted byKimLokoVibe on 01/15/2013

-Can charge at last 3 times your celphone to full charge; -The battery level works fine; -The battery keeps charge more than 1 week if you don't use; -The plastic is good, heavy-duty; -Can charge at last 3 times your celphone to full charge; -The battery level works fine; -The battery keeps charge more ... Read more

1 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections