Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykircan on 04/09/2014

it is very good product and it does what it was made for perfectly. it is very sturdy and it fits the faucet perfectly and the light is pretty strong. the only issue i have had with this gadget is that it doesn't fit all the faucets since the grooves are on the outside. i think it can't be used on the ... Read more

0 0 7

• posted byleonardoaurelio on 05/22/2013

It works perfect and it is very cheap. Doesn't need too much water pressure and light is very bright. Funciona perfectamente, sin mucha presion da mucha luz. the image isn't right. It is only one color and it doesn't change with water temperature. La imagen es incorrecta. Solamente tiene un color y no ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byArmageddonNsk on 05/11/2013

Additional illumination shells.Simply beautiful and unusual. Very much whistling at high pressure.Does not change color as shown in the image.At the end of the month - just knocked out of the tap - probably too much water resistance. ordered a different model that changes color, I hope it will be better.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byithasyou on 03/12/2013

It works perfect and it is very cheap. Doesn't need too much water pressure and light is very bright. Funciona perfectamente, sin mucha presion da mucha luz. the image isn't right. It is only one color and it doesn't change with water temperature. La imagen es incorrecta. Solamente tiene un color y no ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections