DX » Community » Reviews » 08 Cartoon Batman Style USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRLHEHE on 07/01/2014

It is really cute yet functional it adds a flare to just using a usb. It has a silicone outer layer that protects it from any shock when it happens to drop. wished the usb was installed in the body section and its cover on the head instead of the other way round the head took too much space and i could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymitkotraj on 05/20/2014

Awesome, creative and funny stuff here. The price is VERY CHEAP. compared to stores here, they dont even have this kind of products here, regular usb flash drives would be more expensive. Its funny and creative, everyone likes it :) I found only 2 cons on this product... The first one is that the speed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypfbrenda on 09/05/2013

Wow, it's amaziiing. I loved this Flash Drive. It's very very cute. It's simple, easy of use and pretty. I received today and I have already used and I loved! It was a great purchase. It became in a box, well enveloped. I will post here a picture of it to comprove that. Nothing yet. It's well and original.... Read more

The Flash Drive

0 0 1

• posted bylitrowtf on 03/05/2013

1° Real 8GB size memmory. 2° silicone covered provides more safety on accidental falls. 3° Small, lightweight and easy to carry. 1° Capacidade real de 8gb de memória. 2° revestimento de silicone oferece maior proteção em caso de quedas acidentais. 3° pequeno,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylarsman1 on 03/04/2013

Cool looking =) funny usable gift. Better price per GB than in my country, Norway. Adds a little personality to the flash drive =) Take of the head to use, the body is the flash drive. The body is a little big, you may not have room if placed next to another USB thingy. Also the belly is a little big ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPurplesaurus on 01/28/2013

- It has a really cute design - It's unique, I had a hard time finding Batman-themed stuff elsewhere - It has a good build quality and doesn't look cheap - It functions properly - It was great as a gift! I could not find any at the outset. I bought this for my friend for Christmas, she loves Batman, ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections