DX » Community » Reviews » Alloy Frame Foldable Reading Glasses with Protective Case (+2.00D)
Customer’s impression:
Useful foldable Boa qualidade feita Good quality made
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCLEBER556 on 12/07/2014

Great seller!!!!!!!!!!

Impression:Boa qualidade feita;

0 0 0

• posted byMirkosoft93 on 11/29/2014

Pros: It's really cheap comparing it with a normal pair of reading glasses taken from other shops. It's foldable: you can bring it with you everywhere, so in just 5 seconds you can open them and wear to read something. This product is cheap in the price but not in the quality, I'm using them from... Read more

Really a must have product if you have problems with reading small words Really a must have product if you have problems with reading small words Really a must have product if you have problems with reading small words Really a must have product if you have problems with reading small words Really a must have product if you have problems with reading small words

Impression:Useful,foldable,Good quality made;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcosAlexio on 07/12/2013

Is an excellent product, it helps to read especially in those who have presbyopia, or eyestrain with my fifty years. Nothing against. The product is very successful where I need to open and use. Mainly by the size and the number of folds that he does which makes it very small and easy to carry. I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere