DX » Community » Reviews » Alloy Frame Foldable Reading Glasses with Protective Case (+2.00D)
Customer’s impression:
Useful foldable Boa qualidade feita Good quality made
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCLEBER556 on 12/07/2014

Great seller!!!!!!!!!! Read more

Impression:Boa qualidade feita;

0 0 0

• posted byMirkosoft93 on 11/29/2014

Pros: It's really cheap comparing it with a normal pair of reading glasses taken from other shops. It's foldable: you can bring it with you everywhere, so in just 5 seconds you can open them and wear to read something. This product is cheap in the price but not in the quality, I'm using them from really ... Read more

Really a must have product if you have problems with reading small words Really a must have product if you have problems with reading small words Really a must have product if you have problems with reading small words Really a must have product if you have problems with reading small words Really a must have product if you have problems with reading small words

Impression:Useful,foldable,Good quality made;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcosAlexio on 07/12/2013

Is an excellent product, it helps to read especially in those who have presbyopia, or eyestrain with my fifty years. Nothing against. The product is very successful where I need to open and use. Mainly by the size and the number of folds that he does which makes it very small and easy to carry. I carry ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections