DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to 8 Pin Lightning Male Data Sync / Charging Cable for Iphone 5 - White (90cm)
  • 5 star 15 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynicof2 on 11/09/2013

Excellent quality made,The connector is finely finished, its shape is very well made. like an original apple usb cable.IOS7 compatible with Iphone 5,Iphone 5 S,Iphone 5 C, Ipod 5th generationNewIpad Ipad Air, Ipad Mini,Ipad Mini Retina lets you charge and sync with itunes Detected as an original cable Work wint IOS 7, 7.1,7.2.Very cheap highly recommended ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrlw626 on 10/13/2013

wife needed extra cords for her apple phone since she leaves them allover , cords worked great , connected to phone and computer easy, plug and play on all of our computers, fairly sturdy cords and connections, also works on the adapters in auto where plugs into cig lighter outlet or aux 12 volt outlet, cheaper than buying brand name items and does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymvanstaveren on 10/04/2013

- Works with iOS 7.0.2 - No popup on your phone about the charger cable not being compatible - Feels like the real one - Works like the real one - Works with iTunes -Works with any USB charger -Cheap $1.70 compared to $19.95 - Original feels a bit better, but only like 5% better I bought 7, for my girlfriend and me to have with us, and around the house,... Read more

3 0
  • posted byGabatronic on 09/27/2013

The cable works. I needed a cable in my office so this is great for a second cable. It looks well designed. The plastic of the lightning plug cracks after three or four plugs. Just a crack, it still works and is not broken, but quality is not that good. The cable has a lot of memory. I can´t make the cable stay straight, and it keeps on having the folds ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynohandle on 08/08/2013

The cable looks almost like the original. The connector is finely finished, its shape is very well made. Big improvement in looks an quality over the first generation cables I got about three months ago. The cable is bit sturdier than the original. This is great replacement cable for great price, I took six of them and they were shipped in one or two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedropassos on 07/25/2013

Very good quality cable - in the appearence dont have any difference to the apple iphone´s lightinig cable, with comes in the cell. pack. Dont heat, dont have difference to time charging or sinc time. really dont have any cons to this product In Brazil it costs U$15,00, and the apple branded U$ 40,00 - if you are thinking if it is a good deal, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDJMARS2012 on 04/11/2013

Cheaper than the original one (here where i live, a original one cost around 30 to 50u$d). Im not paying that for a freakin iphone cable. The conectors al all very well joined together. I bought two of these for my shop and they work very very good. The quality is GOOD, but not as good as the original one. You then notice the diference. But if you handle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVNMan on 03/29/2013

I bought this not for iPhone 5 but for GooPhone i5 Lite. The cable that came with the GooPhone literally came apart within a few days of use, and since Apple`s own cable is expensive and i heard that it would not work with the GooPhone. I thought I try with this cable. To my surprise the quality of this cable is quite good and it actually work with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byderies on 03/12/2013

Bought 3 types of Lightning and this is really like original with only few minor differences. Works nice and if you can not compare from original in the same time, you will think it is original :) none. It is not 100% same as the original, you can see (really) small differences, but it is probably the best copy you can buy here. for 4 dollars it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaptopleon on 02/18/2013

I thing everybody knows that the original lightning cable from Apple is a down right rip-off. I mean.. seriously.. so you make your own, proprietary plug instead of mini-USB — FINE. That means that everybody must buy these cables from you and you only. But that was not enough, you had to ask TEN TIMES the value for them. I thing I express what everybody ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections