DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to 8 Pin Lightning Male Data Sync / Charging Cable for Iphone 5 - White (90cm)
  • 5 star 15 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good option if you need an extra cable, quite expensive still

posted by scoess on 12/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

It works just like the standard cable. I read someone in the reviews say it only works in one way, this is not true. You can plug the cable in both ways, it will charge and sync.

It does its supposed job.

Cons:

You can feel the outer core is not the same quality rubber as the original cable. I would also like to have a longer cable, which are not yet available at DX. Mine was a little scuffed here and there.

OtherThoughts:

Basically a must buy if you don't want to drag your one cable with you everywhere. Will order 200 - 300 cm cable when available. Pretty bummed about the price though, SKU 163395 has become available in the time my order was shipped, and is a lot cheaper!!

Will order more lightning cables of SKU 163395.

Bottomline:

First of all, you cant go wrong, its cheaper than apple's and does the same job. It could be a little cheaper though, $ 15,30 is not really a low price for DX. Since i orderded (took 5 weeks to ship) cheaper alternatives have become available also on this site. See SKU 163395.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections