Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonlin05 on 06/27/2014

This storage bag / box is sufficient to placed all my first aid kit stuff. The silver lining in the outer of the bag is reflective. Due to the reflective thing, somehow i feel it was designed such that it help to notify drivers that we are there, don't drive too near us. When arrived & received. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJazap on 12/21/2013

Great bag for the bike, easy to install and will not move when you'll put it, inside has two little compartments for save keys or coins, the two zipper are very practical so you can open it very easy while you are on the bike the velcro strips for the back side it is a little lazy for some bikes and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonasfitz on 11/13/2013

Perfect for you if you are looking for a very good product. You can go to any place with all thouse things that you need to! i use to keep my cell fone, wallet, some proteins bar and i could take more than it. This bag is made with a very hard material umbreakble! It looks very good! It is not thouse ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygatorx on 11/01/2013

Excellent and sturdy bag, has enough space to carry all the basic necessities (bike keys, tire set, small pump etc.), easy to mount and dismount from bike. Contains two easily accessible 'pockets' to better arrange the contents. Even though the bag seems to be water resistant, water can get in around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykopkaaz on 10/17/2012

It is very nice looking and is exactly as shown in the pictures from dealextreme. The interior is very handy and it is made possible that you open the bag and nothing will fall out. The zipper broke within 5 seconds, this is most probably a bad luck Brian bag. The Velcro needs some tweaking (is to long)... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections