DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Laptop Cooling Pad with 2-Port USB Hub (7"/8.9"/10" Laptops)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrewdQueue on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does the job, great cooling effectiveness Nice looking design Metal construction conducts heat away USB passthrough 'hub' (not tested) USB powered with separate on/off switch for fans and light Fans move good amount of air Audible, but not ear-rending fan volu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrgnballz on 06/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use - Button to turn fan off and on - It's light, so it's very easy to carry around with - Price isn't so bad Cons:- The wire to connect the usb to the fan has come out (however it still works) - Legs really need to be larger... - ...because of the legs, the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedicius83 on 05/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- solid construction - good cooling with two fans - two usb ports on-board - netbook can be placed safely on it Cons:- construction; mainly when used on table, see other reviews OtherThoughts:Very solid. I like that a lot. Doesn't feel as cheap as other coolin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilverFlash on 07/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Strong construction. Cheaper deal i can find. It is so robust so can securely hold my Lenovo G550 (2.5 kg) with my hands working on it. It is made of aluminium alloy, so it's very light for keeping it in a case anytime. It has a pimples on a top so even netboo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections